What surprised him the most was when one night, Jihoon was sitting in front of Seungcheol's door, murmuring something about helping the male out. Jihoon was a person to never do such a thing such as coming by to check on a friend, but perhaps Seungcheol was wrong because Jihoon sounded more than convinced that he could help Seungcheol out with his problems.

Meanwhile, all that happened in Seungcheol's life, Jeonghan was behaving in a similar way, perhaps even in a much unhealthier way. He locked himself up in his best friend's room, curled up into a ball while hiding under the warm blankets. Every tray with delicious food served to Jeonghan was left untouched, causing Jeonghan to grow thinner and thinner. Dark circles formed under his always puffy red eyes and Jeonghan only spoke to tell people to leave him alone; that he still needed time for himself to think.

There was nothing to think about, though. Jeonghan had confessed a lie on national television to make Seungcheol happier. He thought if he does it, even Jeonghan would feel more satisfied, but it was not the case. He felt obnoxious about himself, hated himself even. If he had the power to, he would turn back time and change everything. Perhaps he would change the past where they swapped their phones on accident, or perhaps he would tell Seungcheol he could not attend Soonyoung's birthday party due to his upcoming exams.

The only time he spoke to someone, was when his friends asked him if he was alright, or if he wanted to leave the house to get some fresh air, for the male had been locked up in Jisoo's bedroom for days. Every time he was asked that question, he would answer with a simple no, not wanting to go out and let the world see the male who hurt no other than the world's most popular rapper.

He was sure people hated him by now, thinking of him as a bad person for cheating on somebody, especially if that somebody was no other than S.Coups. People recognized him before, and he was sure that by now, almost everyone in South Korea has heard his name or seen his face at least once. He was sure that by now, he was the most hated person to exist.

Jeonghan never imagined experiencing love in such a way. His love story hasn't even started yet, and he already experienced his first heartbreak. When he received Jongsuk's phone call not too long ago, asking him to meet him, Jeonghan thought the manager found a way to get this situation fixed. He did, but it was not in a way Jeonghan approved of. Somehow, though, he agreed on doing it.

It was out of love for Seungcheol when Jeonghan agreed on taking all the blame. It was out of love for Seungcheol when Jeonghan went to the talk show he dreaded most, to admit something he didn't do. It was out of love for Seungcheol when Jeonghan decided it was time to let go of him and let him lead a drama free life; a life without him having to be worried about Jeonghan's well-being all the time.

As much as he wanted to tell anyone about it, he agreed not to do so. Instead of telling his friends about the horrible things he agreed on doing, he told them nothing. He kept quiet, blaming himself for ruining everything. And most importantly, he felt like he deserved to suffer. It was him, after all, who got Seungcheol into trouble and that from the very beginning.

Jeonghan's phone started ringing, startling the male. He hoped for Seungcheol's number to flash on his phone screen but was only let down when he saw Jongsuk's number. Still, he wondered what it was the cruel manager wanted to talk about. He hadn't talked to him ever since he went on Youngsoo's talk show.

"Hello?" His voice sounded raspy, his throat dry from never speaking and barely drinking.

"It's Lee Jongsuk, Seungcheol's manager," Jeonghan hated him. "The police called me about the break in in your apartment."

Jeonghan had forgotten about it. He forgot about the break in– no, he tried to forget it. These past weeks, he tried to forget everything related to Seungcheol, and even if it was partly working and he started to forget all the dates, laughter and cuddles he shared with the other, he started to remember all the bad things happening to them. The party, Woohyun, Jeonghan on television and Seungcheol, who was betrayed by not only Jeonghan but also his company.