20

Eleven days passed by since Jeonghan had last seen Seungcheol. During this time, the male focused on his studies and tried to deal with the fact that he was still the talk of the university after this much time has passed. He felt inconvenient with everybody knowing him, pointing at him and following and judging his every move.

There were also people who would talk to him and ask him about Seungcheol. They would mostly ask him if he was able to get them free tickets to his next concert or an autograph. Once Jeonghan told them that he didn't really want to bother Seungcheol with stuff like that, they would walk back to their friends and tell them how possessive Jeonghan was. It made him angry. It wasn't like he didn't want to get them free tickets or autographs, but he did not want to use Seungcheol for something like that. And they were not even really dating.

When another student would come up to him and be strangely friendly with him, he knew it was only because they wanted to get closer to S.Coups. It was not because they wanted to befriend Jeonghan, because compared to S.Coups, Jeonghan was just Jeonghan. If people would get on his nerves too much, one of his friends would tell them not to bother them anymore and then drag Jeonghan into safety, which he was thankful for.

These eleven days have been hard on him. He just wanted to disappear for a while to relax. He wanted his past, boring days to come back, but he knew his days as a nobody was long forgotten, because right now, Jeonghan was more than a nobody.

It was on a late evening, just minutes before Jeonghan wanted to go to bed when his phone rang and Jongsuk asked him if he had time to go on a date with Seungcheol. He said he feared that people would think this whole relationship is coming to an end, and that he thought Seungcheol needed to gain more of the public's attention. Knowing that Jeonghan had no other choice but to agree, Jeonghan told Jongsuk when he was free and ready for his date with Seungcheol.

So, a couple days after he set up the date with Jongsuk, the male was waiting on the three steps which lead to his apartment, waiting for Seungcheol to pick him up with his car. Jeonghan had wished he could drive to the ice cream parlor they wanted to go to on his own, but he had no car. Jeonghan told himself that once he is finished with university and graduates, he would buy himself a car with the money he had earned. His parents, both wanting the best for their son, told him they would pay half of the price of the car he wanted.

A black car drove into the driveway and halted right in front of Jeonghan. He didn't have to guess twice to know who it was. He stood up, walking towards the door and hopped into the passenger seat.

Seungcheol sat in the driver's seat, one of his hands on the steering wheel while the other tapped along to the rhythm of the music on the steering wheel. He was wearing black rimmed sunglasses, making it hard to see his eyes. And even though the sun was shining, Seungcheol wore a black sweater which was two sizes too big for him. Nonetheless, he pulled off the look and looked quite attractive in it, Jeonghan had to admit.

"Hey," Seungcheol greeted the other as he started the engine, ready to drive to the ice cream parlor.

"Hi," Jeonghan said, smiling at Seungcheol, though, the rapper was not looking at him but instead focused on the street.

An awkward silence engulfed the two. It was uncomfortable, the music playing in the background did not change a thing. The two males would sneak glances at each other from time without the other realizing it.

"How have you been?" Seungcheol asked, breaking the unbearable silence.

"Fine, just a little stressed out because of the university, you?" Jeonghan questioned, looking out of the window as he did so. He saw a group of high schoolers walks past them, and his lips twitched up at the thought of his high school days.