21

shameless self promo: read my Verkwan story called Parenting 101

The black tight pants Jeonghan was wearing made him feel like he was suffocating. Along with the white t-shirt which was see-through, and the black jacket over it, he looked different from his usual shabby self.

His hair was well kept. Instead of letting it naturally dry, he blow dried it, which made it much smoother. And for the first time in months, he bothered to use the expensive hair conditioner Seokmin gifted for his birthday.

Usually Jeonghan just throws on whatever piece of clothing he finds in his wardrobe. He never bothered to make his hair, and the only thing he did with it, was brushing it. But today was different. Today he would be inside a club with the hottest celebrities South Korea had to offer right now, along with many other international celebrities. Even though this event hasn't started yet, it was what everyone was talking about.

When he turned on his television, his radio or scrolled down his Twitter feed, all he could see were people buzzing about the party of the year; Kwon Soonyoung's birthday party.

Today was the day where he would finally attend this event with Seungcheol. A couple of weeks ago, he had met Soonyoung and got invited to his birthday as Seungcheol's date, and Jeonghan having to pretend to be his boyfriend, agreed to it. He had to look good for such an occasion, where only famous and rich people were, all wearing clothes which were made by the most famous designers just for them.

Jeonghan had no idea what to wear at first. He was anxious, thought that he would embarrass Seungcheol if he would show up in a simple sweater and his usual jeans. Mingyu must have noticed that something was wrong with him during work, so he asked him what he was worried about and Jeonghan told him everything. That was when Mingyu came to help.

When Jeonghan looked up Mingyu on the Internet a couple of weeks ago, he found out that the musician was also a model and designing his own clothes for his own brand, which he founded last year. Some of the designs were already finished, and Mingyu knew that the many paparazzi in front of the club would love to take a few snaps of the new couple.

He let out a heavy sigh, sitting down on his bed as his eyes fell on Mingyu, who was typing away on his phone. Seungcheol and Wonwoo promised to pick them up, saying they would attend Soonyoung's birthday party together. Jeonghan was glad that his coworker and his boyfriend were accompanying them.

"Wonwoo texted me. They'll be here in ten minutes." Mingyu said excitedly, tossing his phone on Jeonghan's bed as he walked to the mirror and fixed his hair. "Do I look good?"

As the question left his mouth, Jeonghan eyed him up and down. Mingyu always looked good. He was handsome, tall and when he smiled, it was like the sun was shining as bright as ever, but right now he looked better than usual. His hair was styled, and his clothes, which were tight yet fitted him perfectly, showed off his body even more. He looked like he came straight out of a fashion magazine.

"You- you do." Jeonghan stuttered, feeling his self-esteem go down. If everyone at Soonyoung's birthday party was dressed and looked like Mingyu, he would probably walk all the way back home.

"Good," Mingyu let out a relieved sigh. "I'm trying to look good for Wonwoo. He doesn't like parties that much and always wants to leave early, and to get me to leave early, he tries to make me horny."

Jeonghan coughed at the information Mingyu had given him as the blood rushed to his cheeks. The male had no intention of knowing what Mingyu and his boyfriend were up to. He did not want to know what the other was doing to him at a party, and most certainly not what they would be doing after the party.