16

Seungcheol sat in the dark, his eyes fixed on his television as he switched from channel to channel, wondering why there were no good shows streaming. His thumb kept clicking the blue button on the black remote, and as he finally gave up on watching TV, he turned the device off, throwing the remote aside.

Boredom overcame the rapper. He grabbed his phone and logged onto his social media, and he quickly noticed his mentions were filled of pictures of him and Jeonghan, both holding hands as they were on their way to the interview– in and out. He zoomed onto Jeonghan's face, letting out a sigh.

All of his friends were planning on meeting Jeonghan today, and he could not stop them. They would probably scare Jeonghan away, or maybe even make him cry. He knew his overexcited friends, who were all taking things way too far and would probably ask him embarrassing questions. There might even be a possibility of them telling Jeonghan his most embarrassing stories, which he hoped they would not do.

He could not believe that his friends, the people who did not know Jeonghan as much as he did (expect Mingyu), were getting to spend their day with the other and he wasn't. Not unless it was an arranged date by Jongsuk, which did not sound romantic at all.

If it went on like that, all of Seungcheol's friends would have a better relationship with the guy he was crushing on than Seungcheol himself. It wasn't what he had planned. He planned on making Jeonghan fall in love with him, and all he does is sit around and wait for something to happen. He couldn't wait any longer. If he doesn't do something now, then nothing will happen. If he wanted to make Jeonghan fall in love with him, he should do something for it.

So, without thinking, he grabbed his jacket and slipped into his shoes. With one last look into the mirror and the last spray of cologne on his milky white neck, he exited his apartment to walk to the café he had been to quite a lot to visit Mingyu, but now he would also be visiting his fake-boyfriend, who probably didn't want that to happen.

The car ride to the café wasn't a long one. There seemed to be no cars on the streets, and Seungcheol might have exceeded the speed limit as he thought about Wonwoo telling Jeonghan one of his high school stories, which Seungcheol was embarrassed of. His best friend would do anything to make his life hell. Telling Jeonghan about his past was one of these things that could make his life hell.

As soon as the male arrived in front of the café and parked, he spotted a familiar face. Just outside of the café, Hansol was waiting, typing away on his phone in boredom. Seungcheol got out of the car and walked over to Hansol, wondering if the others had set off without him.

"Why are you out here alone?" asked Seungcheol as he approached him.

"Why are you here?" Hansol asked instead of answering the older's question.

"I couldn't trust you guys," Seungcheol answered his question. "Now answer my question."

"Oh, Wonwoo went somewhere to get ice cream so I'm waiting for him." Hansol replied, stuffing his phone into his jeans pocket.

Seungcheol ruffled the younger's hair, making a mess out of it. "It's typical of Wonwoo to disappear just to get food." Seungcheol said.

And then, out of nowhere, Wonwoo appeared with an ice cream cone in his hand and a group of girls following him, taking pictures of the rapper. His eyes widened at the sight of Seungcheol, and then he started to grin cheekily. "I knew you'd be here. Since we are all here, we should go inside, right?" Wonwoo suggested and opened the door to the café.