09

"Excuse me for doing this." Seungcheol said. Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing what he meant. But before the petit male could even react, the rappers hood and mouth mask were already off and he pressed his lips against Jeonghan's.

For a moment, Jeonghan stood there. His body was frozen, so was his mind. He didn't exactly know what was going on and tried to talk himself into thinking that the male didn't just kiss him, but he did, and he still does. Then, when Jeonghan finally got back to his senses, he pushed the male away with trembling hands.

"I- I- I'm sorry. I gotta go." Jeonghan stuttered out and then ran away, his phone tightly in his hands. When he was about to run to the staircase, he bumped into a girl with a camera in her hands. Both of them stared wide-eyed at each other, and Jeonghan recognized her instantly from their many meetings at the café he worked at. She was one of Mingyu's fangirls, and obviously one of S.Coups' too.

Instead of attempting to make conversation with her, the male continued to make his way out of the garage. He sprinted up the stairs, to the airport. And when he was finally outside and could breathe again, he slumped to the ground. People were staring weirdly at him, and girls with cameras in their hands exited the building with a sad expression on their face as they wondered where the hell S.Coups was. It was like that name was following him everywhere.

Everything just seemed too strange to him. He had no idea what would happen once he meets the owner of the phone, but he did not expect them to kiss. He thought they might talk and Seungcheol would reveal his true identity to him, but that kiss was something Jeonghan would have never imagined to happen. And then it dawned into him. Choi Seungcheol had kissed him.

He actually shared a kiss with the famous rapper everyone seemed to know and adore. It seemed so real, that it couldn't be just his mind playing tricks on him. It couldn't be his imagination, and Jeonghan was sure that he would never imagine such a thing. Yet, even though he knew it really did happen, he thought it was absurd that Seungcheol kissed him. They have never met before, and even when they did somehow meet, the only thing they've done was accidentally swap phones and mutter apologizes under their breaths.

The male took a deep breath and stood up from the ground as brushed the dirt off of his jeans. His eyes landed on his phone in his hands, and he decided to turn it on. Once it was turned on, he wasn't sure what he should do with it. Jeonghan thought he would be excited to have his phone back and would text his friends, but he wasn't excited at all. All he could think about was Seungcheol. All he wanted to was talk about Seungcheol. His head was filled with thoughts of Seungcheol.

After he dialed his best friends number, he put the phone against his ear as he made his way to the bus station to go back home. When he heard a faint 'hello?', he felt himself calm down. "Jisoo? You won't believe what just happened." Jeonghan said into the phone.

It took a while for his friend to reply, and Jeonghan started to think that the male somehow disappeared or forgot that he was on the phone with Jeonghan. "Is that you, Jeonghan? Did you get your phone back?" Jisoo wanted to know, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, I just got it back. But I need to talk to you about something. I need to- it sounds crazy, but I need to talk about it to someone. I'm just so confused right now." Jeonghan said into the phone. He could see the bus from afar. Many people stood up and got ready to enter it, so did Jeonghan.

"Something crazy? What do you mean by that? Wait, are you free now? Meet me in my apartment." Jisoo told Jeonghan.

"Alright, I'll be there in an hour."