07

Jeonghan's eyes hovered over the article he had opened on his old laptop. When he started to read the first article that came up when he searched for his coworker's name on Google, it was still morning. Now it was dark, the stars shone and Jeonghan felt tired once again. Though, he could not stop reading.

It shocked him to see that his coworker was no other than Kim Mingyu, a popular underground rapper. It would explain why all the girls always came to the café with cameras in their hands, always talked about him and why Mingyu didn't seem to be bothered about it. His popularity was no joke, for his music videos had over one million views. Jeonghan felt stupid for not realizing it sooner.

When Jeonghan looked up Mingyu, he also saw articles about his relationship with Wonwoo. Out of curiosity, he clicked on one of those articles and started reading, which lead him to more articles and more reading. He recognized the sharp eyes of Jeon Wonwoo, knowing that Seungkwan had a t-shirt with his face printed on it.

It was when he stumbled upon the name S.Coups, when Jeonghan suddenly felt nervous. He wasn't sure if he should click on the name, which would lead him to another article. He wasn't sure if he should type his name into the searching engine just to find out more about him. The thought of him having the rappers phone made him anxious. All this time, he had talked with the rapper felt normal. It felt like he was talking to an ordinary person on the Internet, not to some rapper who was well-known all around the world. And perhaps Jeonghan was stupid to think that Seungcheol wasn't normal, but he knew that if it came to comparing the two of them, he would look like an ant next to him.

When he finally looked up Seungcheol, he was surprised at everything he had seen. The rapper didn't seem like a rapper who dissed everyone to get more attention, he, just like Mingyu, was a laid back person who seemed to just do what he loved– music. The more interviews he watched of Seungcheol, the more he thought about their conversations they had through text messages. In his interviews, he seemed somehow mysterious, but once it came to texting, he was funny and entertaining.

What surprised him the most, was that the rapper had no girlfriend at all. Jeonghan remembered Mingyu's words, knowing that the male said that he thought his best friend was gay, and perhaps Seungcheol really was. Someone with a handsome face like his couldn't stay single for long. He had money, was famous and looked like God himself had sculptured this majestic man. Jeonghan was sure that many girls threw themselves against Seungcheol, but it seemed like the rapper had no interest in them or specifically dating.

The sound of Seungcheol's phone beeping brought him back to reality, and he remembered why he was doing all of this; because he had swapped phones with the rapper. He had access to his phone, which several people were dying for to have. He now knew why Seungcheol didn't want Jeonghan to invade his privacy. The rapper didn't want Jeonghan to leak all of his information and put it on the Internet.

Jeonghan grabbed the phone, knowing that it was Seungcheol who had texted him. With shaking fingers, he clicked on the notification tab.

From: Unknown
I just wanted to tell you that I'll be back in Seoul in two days. We can meet up at the airport to swap phones, if you want to.

Jeonghan took a deep breath, the thought of meeting the famous rapper making him even more nervous. If Seungkwan would know about this, he would definitely start squealing in excitement and would beg Jeonghan to go along with him. He would also grab the phone and go through his camera roll, read his texts with other people who were as famous as him and probably even write his number and other peoples numbers down.