28

His second time in this office was as uncomfortable as the first one– if not worse.

He felt like he was being suffocated, observed like a bacteria under a microscope and treated like the scum on the street. The presence of the powerful man in front of Jeonghan made his stomach twist. The brown eyes which were colder than a winter night, the lips which were curved in a smile and the fingers tapping against the brown marble desk. Mr. Han was far scarier than Jeonghan had remembered him to be.

Not even the familiar person who helped Jongsuk out with a few of his problems could ease his mind. Lee Jongsuk turned into a completely different person. Instead of being the friend-like manager who was always confident, he made the impression of being scared, with his shaking hands and moving legs.

Whatever was to come, Jeonghan was not prepared. As soon as he stepped into the building, a stinging feeling of nostalgia hit him, reminding him of the last time he entered the building. That time, he was in the safety of the person he adored, this time, was different. Seungcheol was nowhere near him, and by the looks of it, he wouldn't come by anytime soon either.

Jeonghan sat up straight, his hands placed on his knees and his eyes set on the powerful man sitting right in front of him. He tried to hold the eye contact, not wanting to show how scared he was, yet he failed in doing so. Starting the conversation, asking him why he was invited to this, seemed impossible. Jeonghan's voice has given up on him.

He didn't need to start a conversation, though. The CEO was more than glad to see the affect he had on the male, and he was more than happy to finally speak up after confirming what he had been thinking all along; Yoon Jeonghan was scared of him. "Jeonghan, I hear you and Seungcheol have gotten much closer," It didn't come off as a question, neither was it one. "I am glad the boy finally found someone he likes, but what about you? Do you really like him, or is it just the fame and the attention which drives you into liking him?"

"Excuse me?" Jeonghan said after finding his voice again. He was outraged by the ridiculous assumption of him being in love with Seungcheol because of the fame and the attention.

"I understand it; the thrill you must be getting when you are around him. He has it all, the money, fame, talent and good looks. Seungcheol is head over heals for you, love made him blind. Using him for-"

"I'm not using him," Jeonghan interrupted Mr. Han. "I am truly in love with Seungcheol. It was never about the fame nor the money. It's Seungcheol as a person which makes me love him. I didn't fall in love with S.Coups, but with Choi Seungcheol."

Mr. Han smirked, nodding his head. It was like he wanted to hear these exact words as if he was planning something evil and playing mind games with the male. "If you really love him, why did you get involved in all of this? Do you not know how much of a risk it is to be with a prominent person? It will not only put you but also him in danger. Both of it happened already, and fixing this situation is already hard enough."

"I- I never thought that this would happen. All I wanted was for these three months to end without us having to worry about anything. I thought that once it all ends, I will be able to go back to my normal lifestyle, but it all changed. I suddenly found myself falling in love with Seungcheol." Jeonghan admitted.

He finally looked up to meet Mr. Han's eyes, and his face expression made him even more nervous. Mr. Han didn't look angry or disappointed, he looked calm, happy even. Jeonghan could not understand why he was like this. Shouldn't he be mad at Jeonghan for causing all of this? He wished for him to show his anger and his hatred just like last time to make everything easier, but Mr. Han was unpredictable. At times he would show how he truly felt to make you feel miserable, and at other times he would not show one emotion to make you feel even more miserable about yourself.