my new life, in the werewolfs claw Chapter 20 she is MINE!

Chapter 20 she is MINE!

They were on top of me, raping, hurting me, when he came. 

"How about I bit you?" an angry voice roared from the balcony, through my tears I could only see the black silhouette of a big man, and a pair of blazing golden eyes.

The men on top of me growled, when the doors to the balcony bursted open, glass broke and scattered all over the place.

"GET OF FROM HER, SHE IS MINE!" the voice roared again coming much nearer, his voice send shivers down my spine, I gasped as my instincts ran wild, and I had the urge to curl up in a deep, deep hole so that 'he' wouldn't find me. But at same time I was glad, this voice, even thought it was angry and dripping with venom, these golden eyes, they all belonged to him, Aaron.

Aarons POV

The faint smell of blood, and a small whisper from a room, far in the back of the mansion drew me in. I knew this voice, knew this scent but I just couldn't put a finger on it. I jumped up to a balcony, and stared in disbelieve into the room, in her eyes..... My heart beat sank, my breathing stopped. Even with my age, there were things that remained disgusting no mater how much time passed.

A guy was already fucking her, while She stared wide eyed at the guy sitting on her torso. "I bet a girl like you can take care of two men, right?" He asked in a bemused voice, while positioning himself between her breasts, he bend down whispering a warning. "I dare you to bit me, it will cause your neck a few problems."

"How about I bite you?" I roared to them, anger washing through me, my hands itched to kill, the two men, she looked my way, scared, hurt, tears ran down her cheek, and the sound of it landing on the floor, triggered it and I saw red. I would kill, both of them,... slow and painfully.

I threw the doors open, glass sprawled on the floor and they had the guts to growl at me.  

"GET OF FROM HER, SHE IS MINE!" anger screamed in my cells and I just released it.

The guy between her legs looked scared at me, feeling my aura, I smirked at that. Demons caught on danger faster than anyone else. The other one jumped at me, turning into a cheetah in the process. I transformed my hand, and caught the shape-shifter by the neck, burying my claws in the cats neck but still keeping myself from simply snapping it.

"A small fry like you, dares to touch what's mine?" I growled at him, while he struggled to free himself, but it was futile I threw him, at the demon behind me who was motionless positioned between her legs. How long did he intend to stay there?

She squealed a little, when they crashed into the wall, bones broke and a deep growl erupted form the cat. He launched at me again, I took a step to the side and held out my claw, cutting his flesh form the shoulder till his tail in the process, he fell on the floor, not able to stand up again. "What? Did I hurt the kitty?" I mocked him while stepping on his head.

The guy behind me, attacked my side with inhuman force, pinned me against the wall and hit me in the face till my nose bled. I let it happen for a second, it hurt as much as a babies fists. Besides attacking me was reason enough to kill without beeing bothered by the elders.

"You will die, for interrupting me and hurting my pall." he spat at me, where had he found this sudden curage? I smirked. "You think boy, that you could rival against me, you just drew my blood, and wrote you death sentence with it." I punched him from below the chin and he flew in the glass at the other side of the room.

"Aaron?" her voice made me snap my head at her direction, she shrunk in herself for a moment, looking back up at me with worried eyes. "Get out" I commanded with a harsh voice, but she remained motionless. I was not going to hold back for her.