Chapter 45 Far Far Away

Because pain is something that makes you strong and understanding.

 Chapter 45 Far, Far Away

My back was pressed against the wall, since I didn’t want to hurt Aaron while I was sleeping.

But I couldn’t fall asleep for even a second. I was thinking about today, the resolution, if could even call it like that, for my siblings seemed rather simple.

Taking away the insecure factor me.

Integrating them in a world, that I probably will never come understand.

But what about me? What had they planned for me?

“What are you going to do with me?” I faintly whispered more to myself than anyone else, as I stared at his handsome face, his golden eyes slowly opened, searching for my own in the dark.

Aaron sighed his face scrunched up in pain when he tried to change his position so we could talk better.

“Is that why you can’t sleep?” he asked in husky, sleep coated voice.

I didn’t answer, liking my own lips, which were suddenly very dry. Who would even think about sleep in a situation like this?

He closed his eyes again, extending his hands to my waist and pulling me towards him. My face laid on his chest, as he put his chin on my head.

“Stop thinking about things you can’t change.” He muttered against my hair, while breathing in my fruit scented shampoo.

I didn’t know what to answer feeling too tired to protest or think over it.

He sighed after while pulling me even harder against his chest.

“I’m thinking of changing location.” He stated in a manner that didn’t allow questions or any response at all, and I felt my brows furrow.

What does that mean?

“It’s getting time anyways.” He added in the same way, and I felt his thumb drawing circles in my lower back. I stayed silent for while which made him continue.

“I could get you in any school .anywhere, without problems and I myself might take a break from my position.”

“Anywhere?” I asked in small voice, as the meaning of his word dawned inside my head.

“From Africa to America or Asia even if you want.” He evaluated.

I shot up in the bed holding my weight with my arms while I stared shocked at Aaron.

“You want us to leave just like that?”

“It’s the best way.” His answer was calm and sincere, and his golden eyes hard and sure of what he was going to do next.

Its not like I didn’t know it already, I was better of somewhere where my friends and family wouldn’t reach me, but hearing it from Aaron himself had some sense finality to it.

I lowered myself back to his chest. Silence engulfing us for a long time.

But none of us fell asleep, his breathing to shallow and uneven.

My thoughts revolved around the man underneath me. I seemed to do it a lot. Well, considering that he was lying beside me every night, that I would cook for him and that I washed his clothes it wasn’t that abnormal. And he took care of me when I was so hurt and while I was down with a cold too, he protected me at his best and showering me, in what was for his world- kindness.