my new life, in the werewolves claw ch 4

Life sucks, honestly...  

++++++++++++++++++++ CH four, the beginning  

I entered school at the end of the fifth lesson; students began slowly to walk to their new class rooms, chatting with each other. I moved on to the math class room, the bell rang and my classmates stared at me whispering to each other as soon as they caught a glimpse of me sitting in the last row. "WoW, miss *perfect attendance* shows up after skipping half a day of school, what did you do? Had a nice fuck with some guys or what?" Our school journalist Maggie began to bitch at me. Future journalist, lives only for the gossip and the most annoying blond you can imagine, really. She hates me too, since her boyfriend had the "hots for me" while he still dating her. "Maybe, but don't worry I've got no need for Trevor" I smiled sweetly and added, "at least not now."  

She grimaced at me, and sat down. "Lucy is so damn angry, you know. Think your head's gonna roll today!"  a friend in class told me handing me a pen and paper, seeing that didn't have anything with me. "Thanks for the warning, Timmy." 

As soon as Ms Smith entered the room the kids went silent. "Hello guys! How did you feel with the homework, was it too hard?" Dang, I had no homework with me! After I had spent so much time doing it, agh... "Oh what's that? Kala, were where you until now?" Ms Smith asked after having a look in the class register. I was so tired and I hadn't prepared a lie, hell I didn't even know what to tell my mom. "Um.." I prepared myself mentally. Just what am I going to say? Werewolf and hot men are out of question.
The door knocked interrupting my inner monologue and Lucy entered... I can always count on her, I smile to myself. "Excuse me Ms Smith, I'm bringing Kalas homework, since she can't attend class to..." she stuttered seeing me and her eyes narrowed. "Seems like, you have to do some explanation today, Kala." Ms Smith said while raising expectantly one eyebrow. I licked my lower lip and started again "Well..." Lucy put a hand on her hip, and I felt like something was gripping my neck from behind, I hated lying seriously, and this thing was just so crazy.

Let's go with the "half-truth". 

"To tell you the truth, yesterday, on the way to the main station, I took a short cut and heard how someone was getting beaten up. So I wanted to call the police and was already dialing the number, but got worried that the guy might need immediate help! I turned in the corner and well I saw the typical scene when someone gets beaten to a pulp. But what I didn't expect was that someone would run me down in an instant. A guy pushed me to the wall, I dropped my cell phone and as I wanted to shove him away, he put a hand to my mouth to shut me up, and then I bit him, while in return he smacked me, my head bumped hard  against the wall. and my vision became blurry. And then it seemed that a stranger saved my nice little butt. And I woke up in his apartment, late in the morning, and lastly he drove me to school... So that's it. Satisfied?" I breathed in deeply, speaking fast, while hardly breathing was a bad combination. The teach and my friend looked skeptical while the rest of the class was giggling. "Soooo, did you sleep well, darling?" Maggie asked pronouncing the "sleep" while winking at me. The corner of my lips went slightly up, I took another deep breath, leaning myself on the desk and resting my head on top of my right hand.

"Uhhh, his bed was so comfortable, like sleeping in a cozy cloud, and  he had muscles all over his body, his tanned skin was unblemished, his hair like black silk, he looked like Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Pattison in one person." I answered in a dreamlike tone looking upwards dreamily . Now the class had lost it, laughing and shoving some dirty comments all over the room, Ms Smith had a hard time silencing them, while Lucy kept staring, kind of confused to me. "so why did come to school anyways, could be having some fun with mister luscious." snapped, again Maggie who else, can't that stupid blond, much-too-curious-for-her-own-health, girl just shut up once? " I grinned slightly, a little evil."Well he did that, what all men tend to do around me, he opened his stupid mouth and ruined the moment." answered nonchalantly.