my new life, in the werewolfs claw 11

When you live long enough, you will meet again... even with the dead.  

~Mallow~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Aarons POV

"She might be good for you, you won't feel bored with someone like her around, you could become a kinder person, you might like her if you give her a chance!" Clover tried to talk me in taking the girl in as a maid- "NEVR" I replied harshly to her. Her expression softened she inhaled deeply. "I saw how you look at her, don't deny it, you want to have her beside you. If you wouldn't want it then you wouldn't have her monitored after you let her go home."

I was totally taken aback, did they really notice that I felt... strange, beside this girl? "Aaron, I don't know why, but it seems that you want her, just take her already, they are a lot wild animals out there that actually would love to eat her whole." I had to grimace at that, something in me really wanted to put an example on those dogs out there. Hilarious, I was a grown up man, the leader in this town and I was going crazy about some punny girl.

"Aaron, just try it out, if you want her- keep her, it's what you said from the very beginning and top of that, you got nothing to lose, right?" Clover was trying to convince me, but still- me taking care of a girl like that? And here I thought I would just get rid of her when it got bothersome. 

"It's like raring for a kitten anyway."

"Well you take a kitten in, because it's cute and silent and normally not bothersome but she is daughter of a doctor family so frankly speaking- just a good-for-nothing princess, a know- it- all who is used to be served not to serve." She pondered on that for a while. With her police record she everything but a princess, I knew that much, still this was bothersome.

"Well teach her, learning by doing." raising an eyebrow, she spoke in a low voice while behind us the door opened.

"I've got no need for her, end of discussion."I almost shouted at her. "I think she good for you, you temper will go down and you will have fun, I'm sure she will useful." The girl entered, her cheeks flushed red and her heart beating fast, like she had taken the stairs up here.

"Um hey...em you told to come at eight, so here I am, or should I leave again?" she was standing awkwardly at the entry.

"No, darling come here." Clover waved her to her side "Darling, we have resolved your problem! Since going to live over the day at some friends house and at night here would be too strange, you will be living here together with Aaron." Clover seemed to talk proud of this idea, I wanted to rip out her throat for a moment, but I had a hard time holding back a laugh.

The girl turned into strange yellow-brown-white, her widened eyes ready to pop out. 

"What, you mean? Alone, I and him, here?" 

"Yes, yes..." Clover wanted to reply but I interfered "Since when do you decide what I do with my underlings?"

"Oh shut up, try it out at least for a few days!" she looked back at me.  

"Kala, I want you to be Aarons living-in-maid!" 

The girls expression went blank, now Clover and I couldn't hold back our laughs.

After a short rest she looked around in the kitchen, I heard how she whispered some courses while doing so.

"You know it's pretty rude of you to rummage in my kitchen." I told her from the couch "You know, you can do more in a kitchen than just coffee and tea, and a fridge can store more than beer, and it's empty now." She sat down at the table. Oh please, it had been almost half a century since I last cooked something for myself.