my new life, in the werewolf claw 6 part 2

THE DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT ch six part two!

The girls were running around like headless chickens, the nervousness for tomorrow was quite something, even for these girls, I wondered what was going on, but shrugged it off, as I saw Rebecca shooting daggers with her eyes at me.  

She was not nervous, she just hated the fact that even thought I was mostly playing the second violin, the really important parts, which were first piece and our self composed music piece, where played with me, as the first violin. I smiled warmly at her, I could swear she growled at me, like a little Chihuahua, growling, barking, but even if she dared to bite you wouldn't really feel it.

Behind the curtains, where Lucy and Thomas were all lovey-dovey, she had been away for a while and just returned for the rehearsal. He was helping her with the shoes, it was one of these 'princess and servant'-moments where roses would appear out of nowhere to create the perfect kissin scene in Anime and Manga.

Arthur and Mike were helping out again today, well at least Arthur was- while Mike was taking care of the oh so poor and nervous girls around him...

But now again why were they running around putting on make-up, playing their notes or trying out their steps again, we all could perform the Christmas Concert today with no problem.

And then there came the answer to my silent question. Just why did I have to ask anyway?  

Coz your too curious girl! How do they say again? Curiosity killed the cat, right?  

'Oh great my brain speaks again to me, very bad omen really.'

Behind Ms Lago was a tall and beautiful woman, with green eyes, which were on me and my every movement. It was Clover and in split of a second, I remembered what Aaron had told me.

Clover's POV

I went to Kalas school, I wanted  to attend the concert tomorrow anyway but I had some time to spare, and I thought I might check on her.

The teacher Ms Lago was very happy to see me, probably thinking that this years cheque would be especially big, but there was no way I would pay them more than normally, give them your hand and they eat up your whole arm.

And it seemed she had also told the kids of my visit, running around like little chickens preparing for the high visit. Yes, I loved to get attention.  

And there I saw Kala and her friends, they had all this interesting smell to them. Her face paled as she saw me, seems like my reminder got through her.  

"Girls, boys, this is one of our sponsors Ms Owls, she will be watching our practice today." I was intrudeced by the teacher. "Good Day, Ms Owls." they echoed all like good children.

"I'm happy to be here today, I'm already looking forward to the concert tomorrow that I just had to come today" I explained myself with a warm smile on the face.  

"So then children, let's begin." Ms Lago told them, while clasping with her hands, and then turned to me "Please have a seat." she gestured to the seats. I went to the middle of the row and Kalas friends, the three boys, took a seat near mine, they were a little tensed so I gave them reassuring smile, before I turned my head, to the children on stage, who were taking their places.

"Okay, are you all ready?" Ms Lago asked, looking especially to the pianist the first violin and Kala, whose seat was strangely put a bit more forward than the rest of the violinists.  

They started playing and the room was filled instantly with vibrating sounds, they tingled over my skin, while the dancer were moveing gracefully to it.  

Mozart for the beginning, very well played but a violin was off... It was Kalas the sound was too soft, like she had to control herself by force, holding back everything. Her scent was human, also her aura, if I didn't knew better I would think she never was in that incident. So why was she holding back?  

The teacher looked unhappy, but she didn't dare to stop the play. "She is worried, that's why the play is so weak." it was one of her cute friends. "How do you know it." I asked him in a hushed voice.  

"While she normally has herself and her emotions under perfect control, they become clearly visible when she plays the violin, if it's music, then it always contains her true feelings and emotion, that's why she is the best."  the black haired kid explained, looking proud.

"But right now, she is far away of being the best." I retorted to him.

"You will soon see, what he means." this time the other friend replied. And after two seconds the door slammed open and they all stopped.  

"Sis!!" it was a little girl who spoke excitedly, dressed in a soft pink coat and with chocolatey skin pulling a little trolley in behind herself. "My class had economics, we made fruit tarts, and we thought you all might like some!!"

"Oh Amari be silent, and take a seat!" Kala shouted at the girl, who instantly pouted, looking disappointed. "But I just wanted..." "Ohh it's alright darling, but we are practicing right now, don't you want to listen as well."  Ms Lago interfered, pointing to our seats.

"Yes!!" the girl shouted excited. "Come here girl, I haven't seen you in a long time!" the green eyed boy, motioned for her to come, and she really did, but a few feet before him she stopped. "I'm sorry but I'm not your girl, Mike. I like men like Arthur, not skirt chasers like you." she was so blunt and innocent it made me laugh. She sat giddily on this Arthurs lap.  

"Okay let's start again." Ms Lago let the kids start again.  

And this time the notes were played correctly, it was vibrant, filling the air giving me a tingling sensation on the skin, one of those you get when listen to real good life music. "Her music is very honest and full of emotions." the boy beside me whispered, and I could only nod slightly at that.  

Yes, I would be looking forward to the concert tomorrow and even more to get to know this girl more.

Vote and Comment! xoxoxoxoxo