{Not Giving Up}~ Kazuichi x Ibuki

(A/N): Okay so... uh I'm sorry if this is not the best, I'm still trying my best!! Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazuichi's POV-

It's been a couple of days, being trapped on this stupid island... and the worst part is we have to kill each other to get out of this place! This is too much, Though... there is this one girl I have a crush on, sure I do love Miss Sonia but there is this other girl... but it's only a little crush nothing too big... I think?

I guess I'll go find Miss Sonia to see what she's up to. I run up to Miss Sonia, while she was talking with... my other crush, Ibuki Mioda. "M-miss Sonia!! Um, want to hang out together or something hehe." I laugh nervously. "I am very busy today! I am going to hang out with Gundham!" She said with a small smile and walked away from me. I let out a sigh of disappointment.

Ibuki's POV-

Okay so... I MAY have a crush on Kazuichi and and I did feel a bit jealous when he asked Sonia to hang out. I get jealous whenever he talks to her really. I will not give up though! WAIT!!! Now is my chance to ask him to hang out since she rejected him... here I go!!!

"HEEYYY!!!! KAZUICHI!!! You know... since you are not able to hang out with Sonia, maybe we can hang out!! Ya know?! I have a new song I want to show you!!!!" I say with much enthusiasm. As I meet his gaze giving him a goofy smile. "Uh... sure why not?" He says to me blushing a bit. SO CUUTE!!!!

Kazuichi's POV-

The second island was open since we already went through the first trial and all. As soon as we got there Ibuki immediately grabbed a guitar and got on the stage and started singing... but the thing is the song was, about her crush... I think? Am I getting jealous?? No... I- I was cut off by the sound of Ibuki screaming "I LOVE YOU KAZUICHI!!!!" That was when I started blushing so hard as she gave me a bright smile.

Ibuki got off the stage and grabbed my face and pulled it closer to hers, next thing I knew was Ibuki kissing me!! I was so shocked but I didn't mind it, she was my crush after all. I kissed back lovingly and we pulled away. "I-I love you too... Ibuki.."

(A/N): Well.... I finished!! I am still taking requests so feel free to ask I will try my best to do as many as I can cause school and all uuugh!!! Well byeeeeeeeee!