Shane: And we can’t stop, and we won’t stop, Can’t you see it’s we who own the night, Can’t you see, it we who bout’ that life!

It was funny because I can’t sing. I parked the car and walked to the entry. It was really weird when I saw a familiar dog in a car that I recognized. The yellow tinny dog were jumping around in the car and I stared at the dog and she saw me and just stopped by the window and looked at me. I got closer and she started to scratch the glass and barked. The window was a little open and I know this dog, Corny!!! Lisa’s and mine dog! And it was Lisa’s car to! She must be hear.

I waited for a while and just looked at Corny. Then I walked to the entrance and walked around to find the candles. Pictures was pupping op to my head, Corey’s sad face. I think that Corey was the sad one about me and Lisa broke up, she’s like our child and Lisa and I was like getting divorce. I know it chord be hard for some children when they parents brake up, it wasn’t that four me, I hated my dad so it was just luck four me.

It was pretty hard to find in this large store but then I saw her…Lisa. I walked to her and just have a friendly talk.

Shane: Hi

Lisa: Oh Hi Shane!

She surprisingly gave me a hug, it felt a bit weird but, I think she wants to be friend’s maybe.

Lisa: How are you? I haven’t seen you for some days.

Should I tell her about me and Joey? No, not now…

Shane: Its grate, just doing some shopping, and you?

Lisa: Its okay… just empty… without you and just two crazy girls living in an apartment.

Shane: Yeah, I saw Corny in your car

Lisa: Yes, she miss you, she keep waiting by the door, just waiting for you to come home.

That makes me a little sad, Corny was a good dog even I said stupid things about her on camera. But sometimes I missed those mornings when she jumped around and peed everywhere.

Lisa: You maybe want to meet her? I’m done here so

Shane: Um Yes I love to, I just have to pick up some candles…for my mom! I live with her and so now… but yeah

Lisa smiled and we got the candles and pained for or stuff. Then we got out to Lisa’s car and she unlooked the door and Corny jumped on me. I hugged her and had her in my arms for a second. It fell down a tear from my eye, I have missed her. Lisa was behind me and gave me hug when I had lay down Corny in the car again. I hugged Lisa back.

Lisa: We should, grab a coffee or something a day. I mean if you want.

Shane: Yeah, but one thing, have you told anyone me being gay?

Lisa: Just my mom, after the brake up, I had to tell her

Shane: it okay, I’m going to come out with it someday.

She smiled, I cine of miss that to. But Shisa was over as a relationship. But it doesn’t mean that we still can be friends.

Shane: But coffee sound good. Tomorrow?

Lisa: So call me maybe?

Shane: I will

We laugh and hugged goodbye and of course I said goodbye to Corny.

I was thinking of that my mom said by moving in with Joey. I hope he likes dogs so we maybe chord get one. Wow I already start to building a family with him, maybe we chord adopt a child to. I can’t wait. I felt the happiness all over my body, nothing can goes wrong now.