Chapter 17

Ryan POV 

As soon as Zayn stops the car I jump out but I soon regret that because my ribs scream in protest.

"Be careful Ri." Zayn tells me as he gets out of the car.

Yes ma'am. I write on my whiteboard (it was in the car) before I salute him.

He chuckles and we walk into the apartment building.

When we finally reach the apartment my ribs hurt a little and I am hating the fact that it takes so long to get to our apartment from the lobby.

"Welcome home Ri." Zayn says as he unlocks the door and we enter.

I smile and sit down on the couch. Zayn comes over and sits down next to me.

"So Ryan when do you think you will be able to date?" He ask me.

I raise a eyebrow at him and grab my whiteboard and write a message to show him.

Um....whenever really. I don't need anymore time to get over what happened. I mean I know that not all guys are like them. Why? When he reads it he smiles at me.

"You know Ryan you have to be the strongest person I know." I smile but point to the end of my message. Zayn chuckles a little.

"No reason." My eyes widen.

Zayn I don't mean to be rude but I don't like you like that. I like you like a brother. No I love you like a brother. I write frantically and show him.

When he finish reading it he chuckles.

"Relax Ri I wasn't asking for me. I already told you I love you like a sister." He reassures me. I sigh and lean back into the couch.

Before anything else can be said the front door flies open.

"RYAN! O RYAN WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I hear Louis yell. Me and Zayn laugh and stand up.

"RYAN!" Louis yells and runs over to me. He stops in front of me and hugs me gently.

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He yells again. I giggle a little and playfully roll my eyes.

"Lou you saw her like a hour ago." Zayn chuckles.  

"I still missed her." Louis says.

"Oh Ryan before we forget this is for you." Harry says well grabbing a box and handing it to me.

I raise my eyebrows at them and they just smile at me. I shrug and open the box.

My eyes widen when I see what is in the box. I quickly pull it out and stare at it in amazement. I look up at them with wide eyes. They all chuckle at me.

"It's the newest iPhone. We figured if you ever need to get in contact with any of us you can get a hold of us." Niall says.

I smile at them and pull them all in for a hug. Once I let go of them I grab my whiteboard and write them a message.

Thank you. I will pay you guys back. I show them.

"You don't have to Ryan. It's a gift." Liam tells me. I smile at them. They smile back.

We all watch tv and at 6 Liam and Lilly go on their date. They both were so nervous it was funny.

I smile and lean against Louis (since I am sitting next to him on the couch). He smiles at me and puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.

It's great to be home.