Chapter 13

Ryan POV 

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE OTHER GIRL!" Jackson yells as he enters the basement.

Brad stops hitting me in the face to look at his father.

For some reason Brad is being worse the normal he hit me without his father being around.

"What other girl?" Brad ask his father well letting go of my hair.

I fall to the ground.

"I brought another girl home today before I left for work so we wouldn't have to share a punching bag and so you can have some fun with the other girl." Jackson explains.

I slowly stand up.

"I didn't see another girl when I came down here." Brad says.

They both turn to look at me. I smirk at them. Jackson growls and stomps over to me.

"YOU! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HER OUT!" He screams in my face.

"Wait dad I think I know how she did it." Jackson turns to look at his son.

"How?"

"Every time I come down here I leave the door open because it is normally just Ryan down here. Today Ryan met me at the stairs so I focused on her not knowing that there was another girl down here. She must of got out then." Brad explains.

Jackson turns and faces me.

"You little bitch." He hisses at me.

His fist comes in contact with my stomach.

I fall down because I don't have a lot of engery left in me.

"You are a ugly,worthless bitch." Jackson hisses at me. I feel a kick land right on my ribs probably breaking a few.

"Dad shouldn't we leave? Go someplace different so the cops can't find us. No doubt that girl told the cops where we are." Jackson stops kicking me and looks at his son.

"You're right." Jackson grabs me by my hair and pulls me up.

"Lets go." He drags me up the stairs with Brad following us.

Right as Jasckson opens the door I get blinded by light that I haven't seen in two months.

I realize we haven't moved and when my eyes adjust to the light I want to smile but I don't have enough engery left in me to do something as simple a smiling.

Standing in front of us is more than a dozen police officers and a amblancue.

I search the crowd of people looking for the boys. I finally spot them next to a officer. Lilly is there with them.

"Release the girl and this can all go down smoothly." One of the officers says.

"NO!" Jackson yells.

"If you don't release Ryan in ten seconds I will shoot you." Another officer says.

At least this one said my name.

"Dad let her go. She's not worth getting shot." Brad tells him.

Jackson doesn't let me go. I hear a gunshot. Then Brad screams and the grip on my hair is gone.

Officers run up the stairs and arrest Brad well another one takes Jackson to the amblancue.

I start to feel dizzy. I hear my name being called and then I start to fall.

Suddenly I see six worried faces standing over me before everything goes black. 

Louis POV 

Right when we get there the door is opened.

A guy has Ryan by the hair and another guy is standing behind them.

I notice that Ryan's hair must have been dyed red because most of her hair is red with a little black in it.

When she sees everyone a look of relief washes over her face.

The next thing I know there is a gunshot and the guy holding Ryan falls to the ground. Officers run to them.

One officer arrest the guy that was behind Ryan and the other guy well another officer takes the guy that was shot to the amblancue.

I am frozen in spot for about ten seconds before I take off running to Ryan with the lads close behind me.

"RYAN!" We all yell.

My eyes widen and I run faster as I see her fall. We all stand over her as we watch her eyes close.

"Ryan?!" I say well sitting down next to her.

"Ryan come on open your eyes." I say well pulling her into my lap.

"Ryan you can't do this to me." I whisper trying to hold back tears.

I look up and see the lads and the girl that told us where to find  Ryan crying.

I hold Ryan tighter to me. A paramedic comes over to us.

"Sir she needs to get to a hospital." He tells me. I nod and pick Ryan up.

The paramedic looks at me with a sad look in his eyes and he goes over to a ambulance I follow him.

When we get to the ambulance I gently place Ryan on the stretcher before sitting down next to her (not on the stretcher).

Harry comes over. "Can I ride too?" He ask the paramedic.

"Yeah but you have to sit up front." Harry nods.

"Lou." I look up at him.

"The others are following us in one of the police cars." I nod and he goes to sit up front.

I don't know how long it takes to get there or what happened all I kept thinking was that Ryan needs to be ok.