Chapter 61: First Things First

Author's Note:

Sorry if I haven't been updating. I HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS LONG CHAPTER FOR EXO : SPECIAL UNIT. YES, IT'S MY NEW STORY.

And, please, also read my BaekYeol fanfic Untitled. Even my KaiSoo fanfic When That Winter Came.

In When That Winter Came, I just released the prologue, but I am making the first chapter.

For Untitled, I haven't been making any chapter. I apologize T_____T

Okay, enjoy reading!

.................................................................................................................

"Guys, we should go back to school." Jeri speaks in the middle of eating at a VERY HUGE dining table Suho bought. And yes, just to let people know, HE IS RICH. THE RICHIE RICH. "What would we even do at school, anyway?" Hyeri lousily asks, munching through her Korean BBQ. Jeri glared at all of them. "It will be the school's dance next month." Everyone's mouth dropped.

Kai just gulps all that he was munching and asked, "What are we gonna do? Dance?" Jeri facepalmed. "YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ARE ACTING LIKE FOOLS?!" That yell from no other than Kim Jeri caused a huge problem in the house. She pulled out a dagger in her own command and started chasing them, actually, trying to silence them.

............................................................................................................

Chanyeol scratches his nape in annoyance, wearing his usual school uniform, but one thing didn't feel right at all..."Just what the heck is up with Hyeri and Kai lately?" Chanyeol aks Jeri, who was walking next to her. "They seem so close and touchy." Chanyeol continues and observes Kai and Hyeri in front of him. "JUST LET THEM BE, CHAN! Anyways, they have their own world." Jeri responds, lightly shoving Chanyeol on the shoulders. Chanyeol nods and puts his arm on Jeri's shoulder. "Anyways, yeobo, what are we gonna wear at the dance next month?" Chanyeol flashes his really creepy grin while Jeri just laughs. "We'll see, Park Chanyeol." Jeri responds.

Meanwhile, Kai and Hyeri were holding hands while walking like jolly little children...which caused some glares from the girls. They were already entering the school's gate, and obviously, all of the girls paused at the sudden view. All of their eyes shifted to no other than Kai and Hyeri, who were smiling and their hands intertwined like thorns. "Omo, Kim Hyeri? That little tomboy?" A girl from the crowd made in front of them whispered. "Well, shit, how can that be? Just why with Kai? The hottest junior? NOT A PERFECT MATCH." Another girl from the crowd whispered.

But Kai and Hyeri were too deaf from their chortled laughter that they never heard a single mutter or even a murmur.

Then suddenly, the 10 other boys entered the gate, actually looking like they're the hottest troop. Xiumin walks in, despite his look, like he was gonna be erotic. And that's why the girls squealed like a bunch of seals waiting for their food. Suddenly, Kris, with the oh-so-ever cold guy look winked at the girls, which made the girls squeal more, and it was very irritating. Next was Sehun, who still wore a poker face, was walking right next to Luhan. "Enjoying the attention?" Luhan whispers in Sehun's ear, then Sehun shook his head, but smiled at the same time. "Hyung, it's pretty irritating though." Sehun says, rolling his eyes.

..................................................................................................................

After the very huge event that morning, it was first period. But nothing happened due to preparations for the dance, so the 2 girls and the 12 guys decided to do the decorations for the dance at the gymnasium.

Tao sighs, looking at the decorations. "The dance ain't gonna be good if the decorations were like this!" He complains like a girl, shocking everyone. D.O. facepalms and glares at Tao, "Tao, no complaining. Appreciate the council president's hardwork. If this is what he can afford, then let's just go with it." Tao just nods and continues fixing the order of the chairs.

Hyeri just giggles while getting off the ladder. But, in sadness, Kris just watches from afar at how happy Hyeri is, who is now in Kai's arms. Does she even love me? Kris mentally asks himself as he watches the sight from afar. Poor Kris.

.................................................................................................................

HERE'S THE UPDATE.

AND HAPPY 20,000 READS!!!!