Chapter 48: Eyeglasses

Author's Notes:

EXO-K = "Girl, I can't explain what I feel." -D.O.

EXO-M ="Gull, I can't explain what I feel." - Chen

FANGULLING

Chanyeol with glasses on in multimedia :D

..............................................................

Chanyeol wakes up again. But this time, his vision is really blurry. He tried to blink twice, but his vision is still blurry.

"Not again." Chanyeol said and got up from his bed. He tried to look for glasses, but there's none.

When the door creaked open, it was Jeri. But he can't see her clearly. "Chanyeol...." Jeri murmured and put the tray on the table.

"Chanyeol, what are you looking for?" Jeri asked him and he blinked again. Still, he can't see. "Um....I'm looking for eyeglasses." Chanyeol answered and Jeri mouthed an oh.

Chanyeol felt like he was blind, he can't see anything. It feels like he lost contact with everything that surrounds him. But he felt something going through his ears.

When he blinked again, his vision was clear now. He sees Jeri smiling at him, and her eyes....her beautiful eyes.

Chanyeol smiled back. He looked at the tray and saw a bowl of noodles. Chanyeol pointed at it, and Jeri followed on what he was pointing at.

"Oh, you're hungry." Jeri said and got up to get the tray. She carried it to the bed. She sat down and placed the tray gently on the bed.

"Here's your bowl." Jeri said and gave Chanyeol the bowl of noodles. But he shook his head. "Feed me." Chanyeol said. Jeri's eyes went big, like D.O.'s.

"Jebal..." Chanyeol begged. Jeri had no other choice but to feed him.

--After the feeding--

Chanyeol smiled brightly. Jeri smiled back too. "Later, we have to talk about something." Jeri said and got the tray. She got up from the bed and got the tray. She went out of the door, leaving Chanyeol.

I wonder what that is about...Chanyeol thought.

Author-nim