The Demigods Before [Part 1]

Just wondered if you ever wanted to know, read this. It seems connected to the highlights in the story.
………………………………………………………………

The 12 were living a happy and peaceful childhood, that many events unfolded in their lives. Here is the story:

It was one hot Thursday morning. The 12 little boys were playing around, and yeah, one of them was crying. No other than the little Oh Sehun. "WAAAHHHHH!!" He cried loudly. Then a boy offered his hand and Sehun took it. The boy smiled at the crying baby.

"Lulu hyung....kansahamnida." Sehun said softly and little Luhan just smiled. "Anything for you, Sehunnie." Luhan answered. Sehun hugged Luhan in a tight embrace and Luhan smiled seeing his little dongsaeng happy.

Kai, Kris, Tao, and D.O. were chasing each other. Kai was the fastest runner so he is seldomly the it. D.O. was touched by Kris, and now, Kyungsoo is the it. "I'M TIRED!!!" Kyungsoo whined like a baby and the others laughed. But there was one who was laughing too hard while strumming the guitar.

It was no other than Little Channie. He was singing while strumming the guitar, and Baekhyun was just watching him. "Giant, please teach me how to play the guitar." Little Baek begged with an aegyo.

"Ehhh, I am too tired." Chan whined and Baekhyun pouted. Baek sat next to Chan and punched Chan's shoulder. "Play the guitar for me." Baek ordered and Chan just sighed. Chanyeol started to strum the guitar and Baekhyun just hummed sweetly.

Xiumin, on the corner, was talking to a girl who looks younger than him. "Hyeri, so your house is just nearby?" Xiumin asked and Hyeri nodded with a smile. "Can you visit later?" Hyeri asked and Xiumin touched his nape. "I-I think I can't." Xiumin stuttered and Hyeri just smiled.

"It's okay. There is nothing to feel guilty about." Hyeri said and kissed his cheek. "Let's be the best of friends forever, Baozi, no matter what if we're apart." Hyeri said and pulled her pinky finger and Xiumin did the same. They both did a pinky swear.

Over the corner, there was Lay, who was feeling so lonely. He looked everywhere and sees the others having fun. Then Suho came there all of a sudden, feeling tired. He looked at Lay, whose eyes are starting to tear up.

"Yixing. Why are you crying?" Suho asked and Lay just pouted. "I feel so lonely." Lay answered.....

To be continued....

Author-nim