Chapter 3: A Cute Freshman

Author's Note:

LAST UPDATE FOR NOW!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeri and Chanyeol were in the rooftop, sitting on the bench and just eating their snacks there.

"Channie....why did you pull me out of the cafeteria?" She asked him.

"Kai was my friend since we were kids. We have something that somehow makes us close." Chanyeol said and Jeri was left curious.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN THE ROOFTOP?!" A boy yelled. When Chanyeol looked at the door, he saw a freshman.

"Oh....some freshman." Chanyeol said and stood up from the bench.

"Based on rules, you can't stay here during recess." The little boy said. He seemed so cute by his poker face.

"Okay, we'll go down, fellow." Chanyeol said and Jeri was curious.

Chanyeol gave a signal to Jeri and she followed Chanyeol on going down.

The little boy was Sehun. He is actually the poker-faced cutie of the freshman batch.

"Wait, that hyung is even a?" He asked himself.

Sehun went down from the rooftop and saw Kai, who was just standing by on the stairs.

"Ah, Sehun!" Kai called him.

"Ne, hyung?" He asked.

"I just met some annoying girl earlier during recess." Kai said and Sehun sighed.

"You always were annoyed by girls." Sehun said and Kai smirked.

"I was born like this anyway." Kai said and grinned evilly.

Author-nim