Chapter 51: So Lucky To Have You

Author's Notes:

Just finished reading 00012. It is an awesome EXO fanfic. It's not romance, just action, adventure, comedy, and hardcore drama. Yeah....the ending is bittersweet, you guys should read it.

Lucky, the song of KAI and HYERI for each other. SWEET, HUH? XD
…………………………………………………………

Kai and Hyeri were just walking down the park, hand-in-hand. Both of them, breathing heavily, stopped for a while and looked at each other.

"We were awkward ever since we came here." Hyeri murmured softly and Kai laughed shyly. Kai flustered for a minute. "I just felt like it was our first date." Kai admitted and Hyeri's eyes, second by second, grew wider.

(A/N: Kai's flustered face in multimedia section)

Hyeri blushed madly and she let go of Kai's hand. She giggled. "Um....what? Are we even dating?" Hyeri breathed softly and Kai shook his head. He scratched his nape and gave her an embarassed glance.

"You can hold my hand if you want to. Let's pretend that we are dating." Hyeri murmured and Kai held her hand. She smiled widely at him to assure that everything's alright.

They both walked together going out of silent, and peaceful park. Kai realized this is his licky day....because he got the whole day to spend time with Hyeri, even if it was awkward.

Hyeri just kept on blushing. Well, after a few days, she started to not have feelings for Kris. She thinks he can't keep up with her. But since those days when she just woke up again...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was even close with Kai nowadays. Because when she woke up, she felt like she had a bond with Kai. In turn, on that day, her feelings for him started to grow.

Well, thanks to her sister Jeri, she had no fear in falling in love with a demigod such as Kai. Hyeri felt affectionate towards him and wondered if he did have the same feelings towards her.

So lucky, my love ♪

♪ So lucky to have you ♪

♪ So lucky to be your love...I am, hmmm ♪

Lucky. Hyeri's favorite song from EXO. If I could tell you that....Kim Jongin. Hyeri thought.

Author-nim