Chapter 50: Brotherhood

Author's Notes:

I was having an idea of making another EXO fanfic aside from The Demigods Book 2. It's about, like, you say "boyxboy" kind of love story. Maybe I can make it HunHan, BaekYeol, KaiSoo, or XiuChen. I don't know, just thinking.

..................................................................................................................

Sehun sat down on the chair near the bed of Luhan. Luhan sat up straight and fidgeted his fingers. "Sehun...I'm sorry." Luhan said and Sehun looked at him with a confused glare. Sehun started to not breathe properly. "H-H-Huh? W-W-What are y-y-you talking a-a-about?" Sehun stuttered and Luhan sighed.

"That day when we were kids. Where we all left. Where I just-" Sehun cut Luhan off by embracing him. Sehun meant this hug this time, after all....he missed his hyung. Luhan was at the point where he would break down in tears and just hug him back, but he will think Sehun will say he's overreacting.

"I should be the one who's saying sorry to you." Sehun breathed out softly. Luhan shook his head and gave him a smile. "I should be the one, Sehun. You were suffering, and I did that." Luhan answered and Sehun just smiled.

"From now on, let me be the one to protect you." Sehun said and Luhan looked at him with shock. "Why? I can take care of myself." Luhan said but Sehun shook his head. "You've always protected me when we were kids. It's time for me to be the one who should protect you." Sehun said and plastered a wide smile on his face.

Luhan smiled back. But something felt.....weird. The atmosphere felt so weird outside that both of them noticed it. Sehun looked outside the window and saw black smoke going to them. Luhan felt something that caused him butterflies in his stomach.

"SEHUN, STAY AWAY!" Luhan yelled.

Author-nim

What a short chapter, eh?