Chapter 32: The Dark EXO

Author's Notes:

Here, you will find out who the enemies are. It might bring you confusion, but just....read.
……………………………………………………

Kai was running fast, too fast that you can't catch up. He saw Sehun and called him. "SEHUN!!!!!" Kai called him and Sehun ran to him. "Hyung, what is it?" Sehun asked him. Kai had fear in his eyes. "They are out to get us, Hunnie." Kai said and Sehun's eyes widened.

"We have to tell Kris hyung about this." Sehun said and they both vanished.

……………………………………………………

"They're following us again?" Kris asked Kai and he nodded. The others were there, except for Chanyeol.

(Just find out where Chanyeol is in the next chapter)

"I will help you guys." Sehun said and Luhan shook his head. "Sehun, I won't let you." Luhan warned him and Sehun frowned. "You have no order to tell me that. YOU ARE NOT MY HYUNG!!!!" Sehun yelled at Luhan and he walked out.

Luhan pouted and Kris comforted him. Luhan didn't have any intention on making Sehun mad at him. It is a terribly long story that made their friendship broken.

"We need Jeri in this, even Chanyeol." Suho said and they all nodded. Kai was silent because he was thinking of something. Since Hyeri and Jeri are sisters.....maybe Hyeri will even be a guide soldier. Kai thought.

"Have you guys even wondered?" Kai asked them. Xiumin looked at him. "Wondered what?" Xiumin asked. "That maybe Hyeri will become a guide soldier." Kai said and everyone's eyes widened.

"I don't know at all. Maybe you're right." Kris said. Kris took a deep breath. "We need Chanyeol and Jeri." Kris said and the others nodded.

Author-nim