Chapter 33: Stay With Me Tonight

Author's Notes:

I am bored.
……………………………………………………

Chanyeol and Jeri were walking home. After that, event in the huge red circus tent. Jeri stopped in front of her house and took a deep breath. "Go back to them now. Forget what happened earlier." Jeri told him. Chanyeol held her hand.

"Can I just stay in your house for the rest of the night?" Chanyeol asked her and Jeri looked down. "Just tonight." Jeri said and Chanyeol nodded. They both went inside and Jeri closed the door.

Okay, Chan, what happened? How come we are so silent? Jeri was supposed to ask him that, but the problem is....they are both shy. "Chan, is it us now?" Jeri asked him. Chanyeol looked at her.

"For me, yes. You?" Jeri was stunned by Chanyeol's answer. She can't help it but she blushed. Jeri gulped loudly and her legs were shaking. "I-I will j-j-just change." Jeri stuttered and Chan nodded.

Jeri ran upstairs and went straight to her room. She breathes heavily and her legs shake again. Just stop this. Jeri thought and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked from downstairs. "Yeah, I am fine." Jeri answered and she changed her usual civilian attire to her pajamas. She dashed downstairs and saw Chanyeol sitting down on the couch.

"Chan." Jeri called and Chanyeol looked behind and stood up. He gave his usual smile. "Yeah?" He asked casually. "I wanted to ask you if you can sleep next to me tonight." Jeri asked and Chanyeol nodded.

"Sure." Chan answered. "I will just go get clothes for you." Jeri said and ran to a storage room. She saw men's pajamas and gets it. She got out of the storage room and she walked to Chanyeol. "Here it is." Jeri said and gave it to him.

"Thanks, a lot." Chan said and walked to the stairs to go upstairs. Jeri sighed.

……………………………………………………

Jeri was just there, reading a book, while Chanyeol was just listening to music in his iPod. Jeri wanted to talk to him, but she knows they will just be both having an awkward moment. Chan thinks the same way too.

"Hey." They both said at the same time. "You first." They said at the same time again. Awkwardness filled the silence between them. "I will go to sleep." Jeri said and put her book on the drawer. She turned off the lamp and covered herself with her blanket. She turned to the right side and closed her eyes.

Chan was still awake. He decided to sleep too. He covered himself with the blanket and faced his side. He looked at Jeri and noticed she was already sleeping. He lied down and embraced Jeri.

"Jeri, thanks a lot for making me stay. I....I.....I love....you." Chanyeol whispered on her ear and he closed his eyes with a smile on his face. Jeri opened her eyes and a shock was shown in her eyes.

She turned her sleeping Position and saw Chanyeol. She just smiled and just touched his cheeks. She closed her eyes and traveled to dreamland.

Author-nim