Hanging With His Bro And Jealousy: Subaru

(You'll see that this line and picture are actually really cute later in this chapter trust me, when is Subaru not cute?)

Arias' POV:
How did this happen...I just had to get Laito's name didn't I? So I told him that I wanted to hang out with him as he said goodbye to Emili and left their room and he instantly dragged me to the mall, we were walking around clothes shops, shoe shops, accessories and now.....lingerie. I was helping him pick out things for Emili since when he came out of the room he shouted to Emili that 'he would buy her the perfect new wardrobe and that she was to just trust him'.

''Okay really Laito why do you need my help to pick out lingerie for your girlfriend. Surly by now you know what size she is and what colour and style she likes considering that this is you we are talking about, plus she would wear this stuff for you so shouldn't you just get what things you like and she would wear it. Its meant to please you and turn you on anyway'' I said looking at what he was holding he put it down and turned to me,

''yeah but I would like a second on opinion and who better to ask than a girl. I was going to ask Saya coz their best friends but you wanted to hang out so that's why your here. Plus I can see that advice Emili gave you a while ago had really stuck in if you can say that sort of stuff with a straight face. I guess you got a little less shy after my tsundre brother gave it to you huh?'' he said with a teasing look on his making me blush at the thought of what I had just said.

''Okay, okay I'll help you just don't talk about mine's and Subaru's intimate life in public okay?'' I said looking through some of the things that had similar style to what he had already picked up I heard him just laugh behind me before going back to looking at things. After a little bit I walked over him to several pieces in my hand and giving them to Laito he smiled and nodded before taking them over to the check out and adding the bag to the ones he was already carrying, as we walked out of the store and towards the cafeteria.

Subaru's POV:
I was looking everywhere for Arias she had just seemingly disappeared again I asked; Shu, Layla, Sake, Reiji, Kanato, Talia, Ayato and Saya if they had seen her but none of them had so I thought I may as well go and ask if Laito or Emili knew where she was...why am I always the one looking for her it feels weird.

''Hey Emili have you seen Ari anywhere?'' I said walking into her room without knocking, she looked up from a pile of clothes a little startled at my sudden entrance making me feel bad that I didn't knock first. ''Sorry I'm just so anxious that I haven't found her yet I didn't mean to be rude'' I said looking to the ground.

''Haha its okay Subaru you just startled me don't worry about it and yeah I've seen her she's gone to the mall with Laito. He must have wanted her opinion on clothes for me even though he knows me well enough to pick them himself'' she said smiling and walking over to me

''wait my girlfriend is with your paedophiliac boyfriend!'' I said in a low tone curling my fists up into tight balls. Emili sighed and walked over to me placing a hand on my shoulder,

''Subaru, chill I know what he's like and how he has always been but he is only that way with me now. Yeah he makes dirty jokes but that's just who he is trust me he won't try anything with Ari and if he does.....I am gonna whoop his ass in a way that he is so not gonna enjoy!'' she snarled punching the palm of her hand I took a step back,

''damn jealous girls can be scary as fuck'' I said to her making her smile to me sweetly, but in that sweet smile I could see a hint of danger. If Laito does anything I don't think I'll even have to do anything I think Emili would have it covered for me

''you know it, so don't make Ari jealous or you are so getting it. Quiet girls are the scariest you know she would start world war three then snap the girls neck 15 times over before stabbing her in the heart after she's ripped it out and torn it into a million pieces the size of flea's....just warning you'' she said happily before walking back to the clothes I stood there with my eyes wide at what I had just heard....I had no clue my girl could be so scary....I mean that's worse than Kanato and that's saying a lot to begin with. I still love her with my whole heart though.

I got to the mall and looked all around when I saw Ari and Laito at the café smiling and laughing with one another, I could see him smirking whilst he talked making me instantly clench my fists up...

''Laito if you are flirting with her I swear Emili is gonna murder your ass so will I!'' I snarled as I approached them making them turn to me smiling

''oh hey bro we're just about to order a drink do you want one too lets see there's; Lemon, apple, cherry...'' Laito started but I smashed my hands onto the table making it crack and break in two,

''Shut up! Stop flirting with my girl or I'm gonna use this knife and plunge it right into the stupid heart of yours!'' I shouted making him stare at me confused, he shrugged his shoulders and picked up the bags around him before walking out of the mall humming to himself ''Laito get your sorry ass back here or I'll!....'' I shouted but I stopped when I heard giggling from behind me I turned around to see Ari trying to stop herself bursting into a fit of laughter.

''Hahaha Subaru your so cute when you get jealous'' she said laughing making me blush ''plus I loved it how you called me your girl like it was nothing...that made me really happy'' she said blushing as she hugged me making me burn an even deeper shade of red. I put my arms around her and teleported us to our room before pushing me down onto the bed roughly.

''This is for making me jealous, calling me cute.......and turning me on....big time'' I said huskily before kissing her then biting into her. After teasing her for a while I made love to her and well she was never gonna make me jealous like that ever again.