Family Issues: Reiji

You walked into your chemistry class you were tiered you hadn't slept at all during the day you couldn't, your father wouldn't let you. You were scared and shaken up from what had happened that day but you were glad to back at school and away from him. You walked over to your seat next to Reiji and took out your books,

Reiji looked over to you he was about to greet you until he saw that you looked well not yourself, normally as soon as you sat down you would greet him and you both both begin a pleasant conversation until class started but today you were silent, dead silent and you were as white as a ghost. Concerned for your well being he walked up to the teacher and asked him something before walking back and picking up your books and his own,

''come with me'' he whispered to you, you looked up to him as he headed for the classroom door, you glanced over to the teacher who motioned for you to follow him which you eventually did. 

You walked slowly behind him staring at the ground the whole time and keeping your arms tightly wrapped around your body, you couldn't get the thoughts, the sounds the feeling out of your head and it scared you immensely. Reiji walked into a quiet, empty room and closed the door behind you before leading you over to the a couch.

You froze, Reiji had sat down on the couch and waited for you to come over but you just stood there frozen in fear the memories of the restless day before came flooding back to you and you started to shake, you fell to your knees in terror and stared at the ground with wide eyes.

Reiji panicked and ran to your side kneeling down next to you,

''(y/n) listen I know something happened you were fine yesterday and now your all shaken up, its not that you know I'm a vampire now is it?'' he asked a little hesitantly you shook your head but continued to stare at the ground. Reiji's eyes widened like he had figured something out,

''something happened at home didn't it?'' you flinched and squeezed your eyes shut curling yourself up into a small ball Reiji sighed and gently placed a hand on your shoulder you flinched but soon relaxed, why were you acting like this around Reiji he was your friend and you could trust him after all he trusted you with the knowledge of him being a vampire which you accepted with a smile.

You slowly looked up to Reiji who extended his hand to you, you didn't think twice about taking it. He lead you over to the couch and sat you down, handing you a bottle of water before sitting down beside you. You took a drink of water before looking back to Reiji, you had to tell him what happened he would give you advice he wasn't the type to laugh at something like this.

''Reiji... last night when I got home he did it my father...he...'' tears welled up in your eyes taking Reiji by surprised he didn't know what to do if you started to cry but you here his friend he had to calm you down and help you in anyway he could even if it meant leaving his comfort zone. He moved closer to you and pulled you into a very awkward embrace,

''what did he do to you (y/n), take your time there is no need to rush I will stay here until your ready to talk'' he said quietly, you took a deep breath but you could still manage nothing more than a whisper when you finally managed to speak.

''h...he raped me'' that was it tears fell from your eyes as you cried quietly. Your father had used protection but that was not what bothered you, what scared you was the fact that he did it for his own entertainment.

''My mother left him a while back but he gained legal custody of me in court, he used me as his plaything because he missed my mother and he was mad at her so he took it all out on me. I never got any sleep from dawn till twilight he refused to let me go until it was 9pm time for school. I was scared and alone and there was nothing I could do about it''

Reiji listened to every word you said whilst trying his hardest to stay as calm as he could for your sake but on the inside he was furious he wanted nothing more than you kill your father for putting you though something so horrible and terrifying for something as sleazy as self satisfaction. He forced himself to calm down as he looked down to you. You were broken, scared vulnerable. You were his friend and he hated seeing you like this.

''(Y/n) listen to me, do not think about it anymore it has happened and its done. You don't have to put up with it any more put a lock on your room and make sure it is locked all day whilst you sleep to keep you safe. If you need my help then call or text me and I will do what I can, but you did the right thing in telling me I will do everything I can do to help you after all no human can compete with a vampire so trust me okay?'' you listened to Reiji then wiped away your tears,

you pulled away and looked up and into his magenta eyes,

''thank you Reiji, your right its something I will never get over and it will scar me for life but its done now all I have to do is use this down fall to make me stronger and fight back against it. Reiji really thank you I don't know what I would do without you as my friend''you showed him your usual smile you felt so much better after getting that off your chest and listening to his advice thank goodness you had such a smart and good friend. Reiji returned your smile as you both walked back to class you catch up on the notes and homework.

AN: Okay guys this is a serious matter please please please if anyone reading has ever been a victim of any sort of rape or unwanted sex talk to someone you trust, bottling this stuff up will only make it worse so please talk to a close friend, a family member or a specialist in this line of work it will make you feel better I promise you.