Our First Kiss: Reiji

Sake's POV:

I was walking down the hall when I heard laughter and chatter coming from Saya and Ayato's room, curious I knocked on the door,

''come in!'' Ayato shouted whilst laughing, I slowly opened the door bracing my self for what I was going to see. When I walked in and closed the door behind me I looked up to see Ayato, Laito, Saya and Emili all sitting on the bed Ayato, Saya and Emili were all facing me and trying their hardest not to laugh at Laito who had his back to me.

''Hey what's going on here?'' I said giggling slightly at their faces, Emili and Saya burst out laughing and Emili beckoned me over to sit beside her on the bed which I did and when I looked to Laito I saw that he was wearing a full face of makeup and had a bow in his hair instead of his usual fedora which was now on Emili's head.

''Why do you do this to me bitch-chan?'' Laito said in a whiny tone whilst pouting at her she just giggled and hugged him, Ayato apparently not able to hold it in anymore burst out laughing and fell of the bed onto the floor rolling around with tears in his eyes. I tried not to laugh but I just couldn't help myself and started to laugh along with everyone else,

''sorry baby but Ayato dared me it was either that or taking the penalty and I was not doing that unless you wanted me dead in your arms with a stake through my heart'' Emili said as she took the make up wipes that were beside her and started to remove all the make up off of Laito's face. I looked to them all confused after we had all calmed down and we were all sitting in a circle on the bed.

''We're playing dares, we just started too you wanna join in Sake? There is only on penalty if you refuse your dare and that is you have to eat all of Kanato and Talia's tea party candy'' Saya said to me I thought for a moment then nodded my head smiling I had never played dares before but it always sounded fun so I had always wanted to.

''Sure I'll play. But I am not doing that penalty they would murder me haha'' I said laughing as the game continued. An hour later we were all still playing, Ayato had been dared to jump up and down like a bunny rabbit wearing a pink tu-tu whilst singing 'I'm a Barbie girl' in an Australian accent. Laito was dared to sit the other side of the room and was not allowed to touch Emilia for 2 whole minuets whilst she walked around him singing 'kumbaya'. Saya was dared to give me a blind make-over with make up, clothes and hair and she had to keep the blind fold on for it all. Which she actually did really good. Emili was dared to give Saya a piggyback around the room and they had to act like old fashioned cowgirls chasing criminals. Now it was my turn,

''Okay, Sake I dare you to go up to Reiji and sit in his lap as he is reading and.....*whisper* *whisper*.... okay?'' Emili said whispering the last part into my ear so that only I could hear I flushed red but nodded because I didn't want to do the penalty as I walked to the door with everyone following me so that I did it.

I walked into the library and noticed Reiji sitting in an armchair reading a book, he looked so focused I hated to disturb him but I knew I had to I had already said I would do this and I wasn't gonna back down now. I looked back to everyone as I entered the library they all smiled to me and Emili waved me forward, nodding.

I took a breath then walked over to where Reiji was and standing in front of me until he noticed me.

Reiji's POV:

As I was reading my book in the library I noticed a figure appear in front of me, I looked up slightly to see Sake and she was blushing as she looked back slightly to the door. I knew that my two brothers were there with their girlfriends but I had no idea why my own girlfriend was looking like a blushing mess at the moment.

''What's the matter Sake?'' I asked her softly, she looked over to me and then to the book in my hands. I closed the book and placed it on the table beside me and sitting up a little, I was getting a little worried at how quiet she was being but as soon as I put my book down she sat on my lap.

When she brought her eyes up to look into my own I noticed that they looked a little different from how they normally looked. They had a slight look of seduction in them as she moved her face a little closer to mine. I gave her a slightly confused look but her eyes never wavered once as she moved her hands to my face and gently took off my glasses, setting them on top of my book then moving her hands back so they were resting on my chest and gently gripping the collar of my shirt.

What on earth was going on, Sake had never been this forward before not to say that I hated it because I certainly didn't. Quite the opposite actually.

''Sake'' I whispered but she placed a finger to my lips then moved closer until we were inches apart. She looked into my eyes for a moment before shutting her eyes softly and pressing her lips to mine, it was as light as a feather but before I had the chance to kiss back she started pulling away. I placed one of my hands on her waist and the other behind her head stopping her from moving back anymore.

I pulled her back forward and this time it was me who kissed her I asked for permission to deepen the kiss which she granted me. I started to run my fingers through her soft hair as I deepened the kiss making her moan ever so slightly. I pulled her closer so that she was pressed right up against my chest and deepened the kiss even further as we started to run out of breath.

''Mission accomplished, maybe we should leave them alone now though and get back to our game'' I heard my brother Ayato whisper as he and the other three left. I pulled away from the kiss slowly so that we were face to face,

''next time you want to kiss me just do it. You don't need to wait for them to dare you to do it'' I whispered into her ear I saw her starting to blush before curling up on my lap and resting her head on my chest as she nodded slowly. I smiled and placed my glasses back on and picked up my book as I started to read it again. Sake was reading it too until she yawned and fell asleep curled up on my lap I smiled again and closed the book taking off my glasses and placing them on the table. I slowly ran my fingers through her hair as I also fell asleep.