Moving In: Reiji

Sake's POV:

'Why...why is he doing this to me, I'm his daughter why must he exploit me like this. If he's lonely he should just go to a host club or something my must he use me! Its cheaper he doesn't have to use precious money on that when he has someone at home who he can just use for free! Is that all I am just a tool to quell loneliness, is that all I am to my father!' I thought to myself as I walked to school, normally I would walk with Reiji he has insisted for the past week that we have been dating that he would walk to and from school with me to ensure I'm safe.

I had messaged him after my father had a little chat with me when I woke up, I told him I might be running late so he should just go on a head of me, there were things I had wanted to think on anyway. He was hesitant but agreed to just meet me in school.

I remembered back to the conversation that I had had with my father before I left for school,

(Flashback)

I had woken up just like normal, I was happy because I knew I was gonna see my boyfriend again tonight he was such a gentleman always walking me to and from school. We would always talk about things like homework and scientific breakthroughs or chemical reactions, whatever it was it was always a lot of fun and he would always know how to make me smile.

He had introduced me to his brothers about 3 days after he had asked me out and I had realised then why he seemed so cold to many people, his brothers were so....well they were like animals. I was surprised when I had heard that they all had girlfriends, but I didn't want to seem impolite or rude so I acted myself and greeted them all properly.

''Sake! Get down here once you are ready...we are gonna have a little chat about when you get back from school~'' I heard my father shout up to me in a seductive voice I shivered at the thought of what he was gonna say. I quickly pulled out my phone and brought up Reiji's contact number before texting him,

'Hey Reiji, don't bother coming to my house to walk me to school today I might end up being a little bit late and I don't want to make you late too. xxxxxx'

'What, Sake I don't mind if I'm slightly late I do not wish to leave you to walk yourself, I'll just end up worrying about you. xxxxxx'

'aw Reiji its okay I promise I'll be safe. I wont be too long so just meet me in chemistry okay? xxxxx'

'*sigh* okay Sake just make sure you stay safe, see you soon. xxxxxx'

I smiled at how sweet he was worrying about me as I picked up my bag before walking downstairs, I looked for my father but couldn't find him I set my bag down at the door as a small shiver went up my spine,

''Father? You wished to speak to me before I left for school'' I called out softly, suddenly I felt something running up my leg from my ankle to my thigh where it stopped before caressing my leg. I tensed up in fear as my father whispered into my ear,

''Yes I did, I'm going to pick you up early tonight from school, make sure your ready I need some play time and if your not ready I will be very angry with you~''  he whispered, I made sure not to move because if I did I knew it would only make things worse for me. My father licked my ear and kissed my neck before pulling away and motioning to the door. I picked up my bag and quickly walked out. I hated letting my father treat me like that it made me feel sick to the stomach but I was too scared to do anything about it.

(flashback over)

I arrived at school and walked straight to my chemistry class, I was there just before the bell went signalling the start of school. I took my seat next to Reiji who pulled me into a quick hug, I smiled up to him a little before looking back to the front of class trying to forget what my father was saying and doing to me before I left.

I was enjoying school as it reached lunch time, Reiji had suggested that we take our lunch out to the front entrance of the school to eat which I agreed was a good idea, we sat on some benches and ate our lunches occasionally talking about the atmosphere of planets and stars.

''I'm going to go and buy us some drinks from the vending machine I wont be long okay?'' Reiji said smiling to me slightly I smiled back and nodded my head gratefully as he walked into the school building

I looked up suddenly to see a shadow walking towards me and I knew who it was as I started to panic, I pulled out a pen and paper and scribbled a note to Reiji I needed him to help me he said that if I needed him I've to tell him and I knew that I would need him tonight I was just hoping that he could get to me in time.

''Hello, my sweet little toy!'' my father whispered in my ear as he grabbed my hand roughly and dragged me back home.

Reiji's POV:

I walked back to the bench with Sake's and my drinks but when I arrived I noticed that she was no longer there I felt myself start to panic slightly when I saw a note on the ground, In picked it up and my eyes widened at what I read. I felt myself about to kill the next person that I saw as I made my way as quickly as I could towards Sake's house with the note crumpled up in my balled up fist,

Reiji, I need your help please. My father has taken me back home I think he wants to use me as his toy again! I'm scared and I can't stand up to him I need you I..................

I got to Sake's house and ran up to the door, I heard a thud and a groan of pain,

''now then you've been a naughty girl, resisting me all the way home. You have never done that and it makes daddy very sad that you want to go against his wishes....now lets get these off they are in the way'' I heard a disgusting voice say from inside, I also heard soft sobbing.... that was it no body made my girlfriend cry but me and I'm the only one allowed to touch her!

I burst the door open making it fly off its hinges, I looked across the room with fires in my eyes at what I was seeing Sake's father had her pinned to the wall and had her school shirt half way unbuttoned, she was crying.

''Sake!'' I shouted to her making her look up I saw hope in her teary eyes as she looked to me her father turned around and glared at me,

''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!'' he shouted,

''kindly let go of my girlfriend'' I said more calmly than I felt he just laughed before grabbing her from behind and sliding his hands up her unbuttoned shirt to her chest, grabbed them tightly in his disgusting hands as he started kissing her neck. She squeezed her eyes shut in fear.

''R....Reiji...help me'' she managed to get out as tears fell from her eyes. One of his hand started to move down her skirt and that was it, I sped over to him grabbing him by the collar and slamming him against the wall so that it made a deep indent and crumbled slightly,

''Don't touch her you perverted old man! No one is allowed to make her cry other than me...get out of my sight before I decide not to spare your pathetic life!'' I growled to him, he immediately ran out of the doorway. I turned round and caught Sake in my arms before she fell to her her knees in tears. I sat her in my lap and hugged her as she cried,

''Come on your coming to live with my brothers and I. I will keep you safe I promise'' I whispered to her gently as I buttoned her shirt back up and pulled my blazer off wrapping it around her shoulders, she looked up to me and nodded, smiling a little as she started to calm down slightly. We packed her bags before walking to the mansion with her in my arms.

Oh my god that was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to write not even kidding tears are so close to falling down my face right now man. Oh well I hope you guys liked the ending anyway see you in the next chapter which will be Laito's. See you soon my little turtledoves.