Our First Kiss: Laito

The pic is Obvi Laito and the song is for her dance lesson for Saya! ;)

Emilia's POV:

''Emili-chaaaan~'' I smiled when I heard my boyfriends voice behind me as I walked through the school halls I turned around to find him right behind me. He moved his hands to around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I could hear some of the girls behind me sighing and saying 'how romantic' it was, yeah most popular kids in school if anyone tried to openly object to our relationship they would get it big time.

''Where are you going without me my love? I thought we were going home together'' he said to me pouting I just smiled and stroked his cheek with my thumb,

''sorry baby, but I promised that I would help Saya with something today before we went home but I'll see you there okay?'' I said before leaning up and pecking his cheek, he looked a little annoyed and I knew why he was trying to kiss me for the whole day now but I teasingly walked away before he could. I wanted to kiss him but I wanted it our first kiss to be special and not just at a random time, I think he knew that but he still tried anyway.

''Ready Emili!'' an excited voice said behind me I smiled to Laito one more time before turning around. I smiled when I saw it was Saya and she looked really excited I nodded,

''Uh-huh!'' at that she grabbed my wrist and dragged me as fast as she could towards the athletics department ''woah!'' I shouted as she was running way faster than I could. She looked back and shouted to Laito with a cheeky grin on her face,

''Sorry Laito I'm borrowing your girlfriend for a couple hours!'' with that she dragged me into the changing room and bounced up and down on the balls of her toes a little as I caught my breath. ''So do you have them, huh do you, do you!'' I smiled to her and giggled as I pulled two outfits out of the bag I was carrying I handed the red one to Saya who started to pull it on and I started to put on the silver one.

''I promised I would teach you how to salsa didn't I? I even managed to hire us some professional's to help us out. They go to this school but you know it was easy with them drooling over me plus Ayato and Laito aren't exactly trained salsa dancers are they?'' I said and we both giggled a little as we did a little twirl for one another then smiled.

(this is Saya's salsa outfit)

(and this is Emili's)

(and why not these are the random guys outfits

(and why not these are the random guys outfits. The white is paired with Emili and the red with Saya)

Saya and I made our way into the gym hall but as I left the changing room I had a feeling that we were being watched somewhere I shrugged off the feeling and walked into the hall after Saya

Saya and I made our way into the gym hall but as I left the changing room I had a feeling that we were being watched somewhere I shrugged off the feeling and walked into the hall after Saya. We greeted the two boys and went over the basics with Saya before we started the music.

Laito's POV:

I had followed the two girls to the athletics department because I was both curious about what they were doing and kind of annoyed that Emili wouldn't let me kiss her, I was starting to lose control I wanted to kiss her so bad but she kept moving away teasingly and kissing me on the cheek. When I do eventually get her I'm not gonna kiss her gently like I was originally planning she's gonna get it...hard. (the kiss that's all! XD)

When I got to the athletics department I noticed Saya pulling Emili out of the changing room and my jaw dropped when I saw her. She was wearing such a cute outfit why did she have to tease me like that then turn me on without her even knowing that I was here darn it that's what I get for falling in love with a flirty girl. I thought smirking to myself as I followed them into the hall then hiding myself so they wouldn't see me.

Why the hell were they talking to two guys... Okay they were talking about dancing but if that guy even lays a finger on my bitch-chan I will rip him apart.

''Okay so do you think your ready to give it a try Saya?'' one of the guys said to her she looked a little nervous but shook her head,

''not yet I know you said to twist but I still don't know how. Emili please give me a demonstration!'' she said begging, Emili sighed but giggled.

''Haha okay fine but you have to watch closely don't loose focus or you'll never learn it. Then well it will be the first time you fail athletics'' Saya nodded enthusiastically as one of the guys went over and played the music I watched the two like a hawk. When they started to dance together I really wanted to just jump down and punch the guy but Emili was doing to teach Saya.....I still am gonna punish her though, big time. 

''I'm gonna go and grab a drink from my bag okay? Start practicing Saya'' Emilia said as she turned to leave I got an Idea and vamp sped into her changing room and leaning against the wall behind the door. Emilia walked in then walked over to her bag and took a drink of chocolate milk, I smirked and closed the door with a slight slam making her jump at the noise, and some of the milk ran down her chin.

''L...Laito?!'' she shouted confused I smirked and grabbed her wrists pinning them to the wall above her head with one of my hands, with my free hand I lifted her chin and pushed one of my legs between hers so she couldn't move. She just stared at me confused but she wasn't resisting me.

''You've been a very naughty girl bitch-chan~ Dancing with and letting another guy touch you? It's my job to touch you. These eyes are mine to gaze into, these ears are mine to blow into and these lips....your body, blood and heart belong to me no-one else'' I whispered into her ear, she blushed slightly as I pushed my body right up against hers ''bad girls need to be punished'' I said as I moved my face to the milk drop that was now halfway down her neck.

I caught the drop with my tongue and slowly licked away the chocolate residue from up her neck and her chin stopping just before her lips.

''You are mine!'' I growled before smashing my lips to hers and pushing my tongue into her mouth. She started to moan and arch her back as I moved my hand from her chin to move down to the bare bit of her waist that her costume was showing, I stroked her delicate skin and kissed her even deeper until she was completely at my mercy and weak in the knees.

I caught her before she fell and sat on the bench with her in my lap,

''who do you belong to?'' I said with a smirk, she smirked back as seduction filled her eyes she moved right in close to my face so that we were inches away, Taking me off guard slightly she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pressed our foreheads together,

''You Laito, I belong to no-one but you and you belong to me. Now shut up and kiss me you dork'' I smirked at her answer and pushed on the back of her head and kissed her again whilst untangling her hair in my fingers. I heard the door open quietly I peaked to it and saw Saya.

She looked a little surprised at first but then just smiled as she grabbed her bag and left again closing the door quietly so that Emilia wouldn't hear her. As soon as we got back home we just cuddled and kissed on my bed before she fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep beside her.