sex lessons with Damian

Minnie's POV. After I got Cooper out of the bath, I dried him and got into pajamas.

Me and Cooper played down and I took out my Mac book and we watched AHS.

Cooper! Look its Tate! Ugh I love him!

"TATE RUN!!" "TATE GOOO"

then the bedroom door opened and in came a tired looking Damian followed by bags galore. They were everywhere .

I opened one and out came a leash, collar, treats, and a bone. In the next one....

After opening them all, I had everything I needed for Cooper.

Thank you babe. You are amaz-..

But he cut me off with a strong kiss.

"I love you" he said " I love you more" I said. "I love you most" he restated, and Those were the words I fell asleep remembering.

Damian's POV.

I woke up early and saw that everyone was sleeping, so I got up and fed Cooper. And I went out and got everyone breakfast .

When I got home everyone was still sleeping.

So I went online and bought what I have been looking at for the past month.

"Morning baby." Minnie said as she strolled into the kitchen.

"Morning babe. "

Then everyone came out to eat.

Cameron's POV.

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Damian on his computer.

I went out and talked to him.

He was buying the cutest but EXPENSIVE gift for Minnie.

I can't wait! Also he was looking for things in everyone's best interest which was so sweet.

Minnie really is lucky.

Cameron

 Damian's POV

Damian's POV.
So Cameron and Nick went to go shopping for Minnie's birthday

So I went to go upstairs and I heard Minnie talking to Cooper. It made me wanna cry...

" Cooper, Damian is one of the best things to happen to me. One day, I wanna have kids with him. I want to marry him. I want to live with him.. I love him.. But don't tell anyone OK?"

Then I heard her giggle.

Then a tear fell down my face...

She wants to have kids with me and live with me and marry me..

She wants a future with me..

Then I went to take a shower.. My thinking place.

I never knew she felt like that about me. I know I want a future with her though

--------------------------------------------------------

Woahhh crazy chapter !

What did Damian get Minnie?

Minnie wants a future with Damian?

How's Ellie?
( she will be in laterrr chapters)

Comment and hit that star button to make me happy ☺