sex lessons

Taylor's POV..

I had just gotten home with me and my sisters food. I went in the house to hear thumping and squeaks coming from Minnie's room.

The first thing I thought was omg Minnie is having sex with someone!! She is doing the same thing that I did but she got mad at me for it.

I decided to put an end to it. I ran up to her room, braced myself and opened the door.

There stood my dad with his dick in my little sister and another guy in my sister ass, while she is unconscious. I punched my dad as hard as I could, instantly knocking him out.

Then I grabbed the other guy and threw him. Then punched him knocking him unconscious.

I grabbed my sister and ran down stairs. I called Damian and told him to get over now. He came and he picked us both up. I set my poor naked sister on his bed. I got out while Damian had dressed her. I ran to the store and got pads.... Like Damian said to...

It was soooo awkward.. But when I got back he put them in her underwear.
I didn't understand why though

" because when you lose your virginity after you bleed... But she was raped and had DP so that made it ten times worse"

"Oh..."

We went downstairs and talked until we heard a big thump followed by a scream. We raced upstairs to find my sister on the ground crying hysterically. "I'm in so much fucking pain" she cried.

I grabbed her some pain reliever. Damian picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. She took off her clothes as he started the shower and sure enough the pad was plain red....

My poor sister was raped... She had been so brutally raped that she was bleeding from 2 places! Those assholes did this to her. She is no longer a virgin thanks to him!!!

I am going to bed Minnie said after her shower. And sure enough she did. We didn't leave that night and Minnie was satisfied with that. I kept getting flash backs of me finding my poor sister unconscious with my dad and some other guy sliding in and out of her hard and fast...