sex lessons with Damian

Minnie's POV.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my razor, I had gone a little too deep this time. I had seven huge gashes on my wrist. I felt very dizzy, I heard my brother say shit and my head hit the floor into darkness.

Taylors pov.

I went into the bathroom to see my little sister on the bathroom floor with blood puddled around her arm. I grabbed her and called the ambulance they came within 5 minutes and put her in the car. I called Damian her very best friend and told him to meet me at the hospital.

20 mins later....

I stood waiting for Damian to come then I saw him. He looked terrified. He asked what happened and I explained to him he screamed at me and slapped me in the face I guess I sort of deserved it. I should have never let that blonde slut into the house.

Damian's POV.

I asked the doctor if I could go see her and he agreed. So I went in and saw her sleeping I started crying terrified if she would wake up. I talked to her for about an hour when I saw her hands squeeze mine. She opened her eyes and I saw a tear running down her face. After about 5 hours she was finally able to go home I drove her there. I stayed at her house with her not wanting to leave her.

Minnie's POV.

Damian asked if I wanted to start lesson number 4. As I agreed and he locked my door. He undressed me as carefully as he could not touching my wrist. She was about to enter me with his fingers when Taylor knocked on the door. I told Damian to get it, as I covered myself. He ask Damien to leave because he wanted to talk to me. Damien give me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out shooting Taylor a glare. Taylor came over and picked up the blanket going to get into my bed but I screamed knowing that I had no clothes on. He screamed too. "Fuck!!!" What the fuck taylor! He ran out of the room. After about 5 minutes came back. I had clothes on by now and he came and sat on my bed instead. He talked to me and said how sorry he was and I forgave him.

Hey, thanks for reading, I can't wait to write the next chapter. If you have any ideas make sure to put them in the comments. I hope you all enjoyed my book so far and I can't wait to present it the whole thing. Have a great day love you !