sex lessons with Damian

Cameron's POV.
So Damian brought Minnie to her bed and layed down with her. Then we left the room

After about 20 minutes the moaning stopped and out stepped a really Fucked up looking Ellie.

I mean I know she's Minnie's "child hood best friend" but I don't see anything but slut.

She can be nice but she acts kinda fake.

I dont like her.

She had the worst sex hair, makeup smeared everywhere, and she was limping a little bit.

Ellie's POV.

So what are you guys watching? I asked.

I really didn't care I just didn't want to get turned on by thinking of the best sex I just had.

Dylan came out and put me on his lap.

I felt his fingers slowly creep up to my pussy.

He started to finger me.

Mm, fuck, ugh hmm, uh uh uh, mmhmm, I just kept moaning.

The others looked disgusted but I felt amazing. Dylan has fingers of a god, and his dick is even better.

Everyone left and dylan fell asleep so....

I kinda took his dick out and sat my ass on it. It hurt when I put it in, I could feel it stretching me.

Dylan woke up, and started moaning. I humped faster and faster, even though it hurt sooo bad.

Dylan's POV.

OK so I'm getting a bit sick and tired of Ellie, I mean all she wants is sex. Not even a real relationship.

She woke me up by doing anal!!! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?

She is really annoying too. I'm fucking done with the slut.

-----_--------_----------_----------_-------

Well, that was a lot!

What do you guys think of Ellie?

Do you think she is a slut?

Tap the star!!! And comment😊 I reply to all😍😍 bye loveee youuuu