virginity

3 months later

Minnes POV.

So over the weekend Damian took me to a private beach.
{Will be an extra chapter] they're beautiful blankets all over the beach and a huge tent. We slept there and listened to the sea .It was perfect. I loved it.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. So want to go answer it and what I saw made me gasp. Standing in front of me was the one I have to call Father .

My Dad ran inside shut and lock the door and brought me to my room. He tied me down on my bed and gagged me with cloth. He ripped off my shirt and tugged my pants off while I had tears streaming down my face, while my cries were muffled by the cloth forced I'm my mouth.

He sucked on my tits and licked all the way down my body. He cut my thongs off and slapped me and told me to shut the fuck up. After that he grabbed a condom and started to finger me. I cried harder.

Then he ate me out. The whole time I prayed it would stop. Then he positioned himself. Then he thrusted into me. I screamed as loud as I could. It hurt so bad. He kept going faster and faster. It hurt so bad I felt like I was going to pass out.

Then I heard a knock on my bedroom door. My dad laughed and opened the door. A man a bit smaller then my dad came in. My dad then said... This is a friend of mine he came for... And in the huskiest voice he said. Double penatration. I screamed.

My dad tied me up differently and entered me again. The other man analed me at the same time. I screamed so loud. The pain was too much. The other guy cummed in my ass.

The last thing I heard was a car engine and my loudest scream then I blacked out.