sex lessons with Damian

Minnie's sweatpants and hoodie^^

Minnie's POV.

So I started to make dinner for everyone.

I made cheesy filled raviolis! Everyone loved them yay lol!

Ellie's POV.

So we went back to the house and we went into our rooms.

I took a really quick shower then when I came out of the bathroom and dropped the towel

I thought I was alone... But I was wrong..

Dylan was staring at me as if I was a piece of double chocolate brownie cake topped with ice cream!

He layed me down on the and we started....

Damian's POV.

All of us heard Ellie and Dylan.. It was disgusting.. I like Dylan, I mean he's my friend but did he really have to fuck her here?

I think Minnie felt the same way, she looked so disgusted.. I felt really bad for her..

Then she started bursting out crying..

Cameron's POV.

So we were just sitting in the living room when we all heard.. Fuuuuckk mm yes baby , fuck me so hard I wanna come all over you . and lotsss of moaning..

We were all disgusted.. Then all of a sudden Minnie starts balling! Then we remembered .. She was raped..

She ran to her room and locked the door...

After about 45 minutes of us all begging and Ellie still moaning louder then ever she came out with red puffy eyes, sweat pants, and a hoodie.

She looked fucked up...

Then she just started crying again.
Then she just stopped crying and as we looked, she had fallen asleep.