sex lessons with damian

Minnie's POV.

The next morning I woke up and Damian was gone

I looked at the side table and saw a note.. It read:

Dear Minnie,
Meet me at Starbucks at 9:30, order by telling them your name then come find me. I will be waiting for you. Then when we get back to my place I have another surprise.

Love~ Damian

I got up, got dressed did my hair and all that jazzy stuff.

After that I grabbed my keys and left. I had gotten there at 9:29 on the dot.

I walked in and there were rose petals on the floor making a path. I walked in and said my name like Damian told me and I got my favorite drink and an envelope that had my name on it.

I thanked the guy and opened the envelope and the card said...

Follow the the rose petals leading to a surprise but when you get to the purple petals stand there and close your eyes...

So I did as was told and followed the petals until I reached the purple path of flowers.

I stood where I was and closed my eyes. I felt 2 large hands that were not Damian's.. Grab my arms and guide me. Eventually he stopped me and said to open my eyes.

There stood Damian in a tux with my favorite flowers in his hands.

Damian's POV.

I stood there shakily waiting for Minnie to get here. Outside of Starbucks , behind it there was a large beautiful garden trapped in by an amazing stone wall.

When she finally arrived, she looked so beautiful. My friend Jacob told her she could open her eyes now.

As she did I heard a big gasp. She stood there wide eyed. I took a deep breath and said

Minnie I have known you my whole life and you have been my best friend along the way. I love you so much and want to spend all my time with you. Would you give me the biggest honor of being your boyfriend?

With that she yelled yes and ran up to me. Tears were streaming down her face. That was when I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I was finally with the love of my life.

After that we got to my house, and she got ready for a photo shoot I had set up for her.