sex lessons with Damian

I walked into Starbucks at 9:37. I went up and told the guy what I was supposed to say. I took the order which was my absolute favorite drink from here, and my favorite cake pops, but these ones were shaped like Minnie mouse! I went to the booth and saw Damian sitting there with the biggest grin, plastered on his face. I sat down and I heard him say, " today will be lesson 3." "Pleasing, the male species" I laughed at his comment.

After we had Starbucks, we went to his house and he locked the door. He showed me how to do blow jobs first. My head bobbing up and down, his moans filling the room, my gagging sounds. He came into my mouth after a while. I had always heard that cum tasted disgusting, but Damian's was sweet as sugar. Damn! I then hand jobbed him and let him cum all over my face. Then we cleaned up and I said I had a great time and went home.

I went home and heard moans. I went in the living room and saw my brother Taylor fucking some blonde bimbo. I screamed and ran to my room and laid down and cried. I had always thought if my brother as innocent, and to see you're older brother fucking someone, is not what I wanted. My brother ran into my room but I had already ran into my bathroom and....

Sorry for the cliff hanger guys. I can't wait for the new chapter. Comment some ideas . I will update tomorrow probably. I love you! Byee