sex lessons with Damian

Minnies pov.

So I sat in my bed thinking. Holy fuck! I need to get ready for the party tonight. I called my best friend over and got ready. We both got ready and headed out. I wore booty shorts and a tight crop top with my converse.

It took about a half an hour to get to the party. Once we did we could already smell alcohol and the music was blaring. I saw wasted bodies across the yard. There was a couple on the stairs fucking. Like literally fucking. Moans and everything. Ew!!!

I stepped inside and saw Damian. I walked to him. Hey! Oh, hey! We talked for a while and I went to go dance. Damian said he would be right there.

I was already wasted like crazy. Then a guy grabbed me and brought me up the stairs. He went in a big room and locked it.

Then I noticed.. It was a Brenden. The baseball player.

He pushed me on the bed and sadly got rope. He tied me to the bed and cut off all my clothes.

I was screaming like crazy. He started sucking on my clit. I cried and screamed.

He took out a condom and put it on. He was about to enter me when I saw... Damian?!

He grabbed Brenden and threw him across the room. They fought like crazy. But all Damian got from that fight was angrier.

When Brenden was out cold. He untied me. Gave me his shirt. Since I had no clothes and brought me home. He stayed the whole night taking care of me.

In the morning my brother Taylor told him to go home.

The next day Taylor and Damien brought me to the police station and I had to tell them everything that happened.

When that was over they took me to Starbucks so I could get my favorite drink.