lesson 1

Damian above (Chris Collins)

Minnies pov.

So damian told me that we were going to his house, so I ran upstairs, and told my big brother Taylor I was leaving. We arrived and went inside. His house is fucking HUGE! He brought me to his room and shut and locked the door. I was really nervous. What if he didn't like my body? He told me to sit on the bed and strip. I did so and when I got to my bra and Underwear, he told me to stop. He laid me down and kissed me. That ended up to us full on making out. Then he unclipped my bra, which now lays in his floor, then he took my underwear off with his teeth. I scrambled under the covers. He asked me what was wrong, and when I told him I was self conscious he simply smiled and said, "your body is beautiful, just like you, don't feel self conscious just breathe." so I slowly got out from his covers and laid down again. He then opened my legs.

Damians pov.

I opened her legs and saw pure beauty. I licked and sucked on her clit. Her soft moans turned me on. I then stick my tongue in, she bucked her hips and gasped. I ate her out so hard, she was moaning my name. She then yelled I'm gonna Cum. I told her to release herself, so she did. It came onto my fingers and I licked every last bit, she was so sweet. Almost like honey, literally. She then put her clothes on and said she had any amazing time. I told her lesson 2 would be tomorrow.