Back Home

All i see is a road surrounded by woods. I cant believe im comming back to this place since what happened to my parents. My younger sister Haley is slouched in passengers seat sleeping peacefully.

If it wasnt for my aunt calling me and begging me to move back i just couldnt say no since she took us under her wing. I know she wasnt my aunt by blood but by marriage and to top it off she gave birth to a very confusing awkward teenager but from what i heard a sweet loving son.

I see the large wooden sign Welcome to Beacon Hills I rolled my eyes and kept my concentration by the road. Thankfully i enrolled Haley to the same school as to where Scott attended or where i used to attend. There goes again that painful memory which i tried to block for more than seven years.

I started to familiarize every store and streets that i knew and hung out when i was a teenager.

It didnt take long for me to get to my Aunts house. I lightly shook Haley to wake up. She opened her eyes was and started to stretch. Haley looked a little like me maybe thats why people would confuse her as my daughter but in reality we both look like my mom. Except for the hair. She had black hair and i had light brown hair from my mother. Light hazel eyes i got from my mother again but Haley have light chocolate brown eyes.

"We're here Hay. By the way you start school tomorrow with our cousin. Aunt Melissa already hooked me up with a teachers job since i already am qualified as your new english teacher dont tell Scott.

I winked at her and she nodded. Hayley and i are extremely close since she started asking questions about our parents. I answered them truthfully i would rather have her find out from me than other people.

"okie dokie lets go." She opened the car door. I got off as well and we both walked towards the house. I rung the doorbell. It didnt take a minute for someone to open the door.

"Annabell? What are you doing here? I thought you were living in Seattle Washington. " It was my Uncle.

"Uhm hey, Well Aunt Melissa called me to move in since shes working alot at the hospital and she needed someone to watch over Scott." I semi told him the truth.

He nodded. "What about work?"

"I got a job here since the English teacher went M.I.A. so im here to fill up that position." I smiled. He nodded and jestured for me to come in.

"So my turn to ask. What are you doing here? I doubt you guys are back together, so spill." I placed my sweater on the couch.

"There murders that were going on and i need to make sure they find thr culprit before i leave and work on my next case." I nodded carefully.

"Anabelle is that really you?" Melissa coming down the stairs peeking out who was in the living other than my uncle.

"In the flesh, i also had to drag Hayley here." I patted Hayleys back.

"Oh my you girls have grown so much. Im glad you guys came to keep a eye out for Scott. You'll be my trusted eyes and ears.

We both nodded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I finished unpacking our stuff in the guest room. It was right across where Scotts room was. Of course as usual Hayley had her own room. Melissa wanted us to have our own privacy.

Everything felt weird today. I finished packing and not to mention dinner was awkward but the only person that wasnt here to share the awkward vibe was Scott. Gosh i hope tomorrow will be different