What Im Fighting For (Pt 5)

1 year later....

zoro pov

i walked in the house at the normal time after work. i had heard paulie had left work early today for some reason. i texted him a few times but he didnt respond. i just made my way the living room, figuring he would talk to me when he was good and ready. i walked in and was overwhelmed with memories that the sight before me invoked. shit. they just started flowing. just when...when i had thought i got over him, i walk in to this. "MMPPH!!" he yelled, muffled by the ball gag. yeah, butt naked in nothing but ropes and belts....just like i was when he was taken from me. i had done everything. literally everything to prevent the rush of memories. i deleted the pictures on my phone, buried the family pictures. i didnt throw them out cause im sure the boys would wanna see him again. just when i was finally able to be by myself while paulie was elsewhere, i walk in to this. i dropped to my knees as the flood of memories threatened to shatter my skull, sobbing hysterically. its been a year since ive seen, smell, heard, felt my husband and it was this one thing, this one image that brought it all back. how much i miss him, how much my body misses him. the kids had gotten over him quickly but i couldn't. after the first six months, i had buried the feelings soo deep, i thought i wouldn't recognize him if he did come back sometime. this....this is just too much. he started shuffling till he fell off the bed. looks like he was in the same predicament i was way back then. put the ball gag in and tied his hands....before calling for me. he shuffled over towards me, a worried look on his face. he wiggled his way into my lap. i pulled him into a tight hug as the tears flowed, running down his back. he wiggled in my grip. i undid his hands ties. he pulled his ball gag out his mouth before hugging me back. "babe...whats wrong?" he whispered, rubbing the back of my head. i pulled away, wiping my tears. "im...im fine. just...seeing that soooo happy," i lied. i didnt wanna tell him that the memories of my husband flooded back. we had been dating a whole year now. the kids are used to seeing him around. i introduced him to my friends and family. i wont deny that i was actually feeling the butterflies around him. he is sooo nice and warm and loving. he even told me he loved me. i didnt even know what to say so i said it back quickly to not make him worry.

he chuckled. "oh...so you are just happy to see me?" he grinned, rubbing my crotch. i kissed him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him close. he picked up his ties and ball gag. he pulled away. "well....no need to hold back. i found these in your closet a while ago and was wondering if you were secretly kinky but now i know," he stood up, pulling me up with him. he quickly pulled off my clothes before pulling me on top of him in the bed. he tied his hands back and put his arms around my neck. "you better not hold back. i wanna get PREGNANT!" he put his ball gag in and rolled his hips into me, staring me lustfully in the eye. i pushed inside and started thrusting. he had done the whole nine yards tooo. nipple clamps, dick cage, tight ropes and belts. major turn on. the dick cage was preventing him from getting all the way hard. tears flowed as i fucked him into the bed. i sucked on his neck, savoring the feeling of him pushing back on me, trying his best to make me cum quickly so i could release him. i went faster till i clenched, filling him up. i quickly undid the dick cage and tossed it out. he clenched and came instantly, letting out a muffled scream. he went to kiss me, forgetting the ball gag in his mouth. i just started thrusting again, ignoring his attempts to kiss me. it wouldn't work with the gag. i put my forehead against his as i thrusted faster and harder. he will be sore tomorrow.

{time skip}

"d-d-damn, zoro!!" he chimed, burying his face in my neck. he spread his legs and poked his ass up to get some air. he was shaking on top of me from the merciless pounding he just received. i went to pull the covers up but he didnt let me. "it hurts like hell," he mumbled into my neck. "....sorry?" i offered. he laughed. "i know you love me but you didnt have to fuck me that hard. it felt mind numbingly good during but i didnt know the pain afterwards would be so intense. he scooted off of me on top of the covers. "the heat is making it hurt worse so....you know, no cuddling tonight. i need the air," he grunted, burying his face in a pillow. i chuckled. "how did you expect me to react when you do such things for me?" i said, placing a warm kiss on his cheek. "i expected you to take it easy out of concern for my well being," he grunted. "since tomorrow is Saturday, ill take care of ya. bubble bath and massages. food in bed all day. how does that sound for an apology?" i said. "it sounds like koala and sabo need to keep the kids till sunday....night," he said. i chuckled. "get some sleep. its a early day tomorrow," i rolled on my side and got comfy. "night babe," he muttered. "night babe," i responded as i slowly drifted off.