Its....Tough (Pt 4)

the next day....

paulie pov

i....i still couldn't believe it. i had taken a shower right after he did. got dressed. he took us to work since my car was....you know, still at work. he seemed really.....mellow as we went about our day. like he was on a constant high. i guess the only real difference from how it was is that....well its not awkward for me to be close to him anymore. i mean....he did spend like three hours last night making me see stars after all. i wont say im conjoined at his hip but.....im pretty fucking close to him right now. he dont even look at me funny if i sit on his lap in his chair. we ate lunch together. long make out session in his office earlier today. we were headed out the office for the day HAND IN HAND. i swear if he asks me to come home with him again, i might just die. "paulie...." i looked at him as we stood next to my car. "yeah?" i said. "will you...stay with me? just for a little while. i dont wanna be alone," he mumbled. i wanted to cry. "stay?....as in stay, stay?" i scratched my head nervously, my face spontaneously combusting. "i know its kinda sudden since we just started dating but....i really need the company. just....for a little while, till i can be by myself again," he said. "yeah, i guess. i live alone so i can come stay with you--" he just pulled me into a tight hug. i hugged him back. oh god this cologne. i took a big whiff. i melted a little. this....this is gonna be good. real good right here.

3 days later...

zoro pov

they gasped. "oh my god what happened?!?!" i dropped to my knees as robin rushed and grabbed my head. they just started flowing. i had no way to stop the tears from soaking into her bosom. i hugged as the sob fest began......again. i swear with all the crying and sobbing, i should have died by now. hell, i kinda wanted to die. having to tell all my friends that my husband died in some accident. the emotions are real but....well i dont know what really happened to him. all i know is that he is gone for who knows how long. all i can do is try not to think about it. i dont wanna just wait for the chance he might not come back. that realization would be even more devastating. all i can do is hope that paulie will keep my mind off him till he comes back to me.

about twenty minutes of crying before the feelings were starting to go numb. i pulled my face out of her bosom. i was handed some tissues to clean myself up. shit. "what...what happened?" asked luffy. "i dont know. i....i just got a call from some guy a while ago saying that he was dead. i didnt believe him...until he sent me pictures. they....they didnt find the body!" shit. this lying is getting to me too. just imagining this as true is making me wanna break down again. i was surrounded by them in a hug. "we will be here for you. just come and stay anytime," said ace. i sighed. "im....im fine. i....i got a new boyfriend and he is...he is helping me," i said. "damn zoro! you already moved on?" said luffy. they started letting me go. i stood up. "i....i know that mark wouldn't want me to sulk about him for the rest of my life so....yeah," i took a seat on robin's sofa. they surrounded me. "tell us about him," chimed koala. "i met him at work, or really he had a crush on me this whole time but i didnt notice cause i had mark. he was....concerned about me cause i broke down after work in my car. went for drinks. this happened," i said. "oh....so you guys got drunk and fucked. you so easy, zoro," robin hit my arm playfully. "were you the....you know, the same as with mark?" asked koala. "mark will still be the only man who can have me," i grunted. they chuckled. "well...im glad you found someone. when can we meet him?" asked ace. "i...i dont know. he hasn't even met my kids yet. im...im just gonna wait for a while before i go introducing him to everyone. give myself a chance to at least try to get over mark and....well get used to another guy in my bed. its...its gonna take a while but im sure i will get through. i know mark would have wanted this," i said.

later on that afternoon....

paulie pov

i looked at them. they looked at me. "red head is ricky and moss head is joe. these are.....me and my husband's kids," he said. wait.....hold the hell on! did he just say husband? "husband? are you cheating on your husband with me?" shit!! i didnt think i would be someone's side piece. he just shook his head. "my husband....died. that's why i was pretty messed up. thanks to you, im able to move on. i know he would want that as opposed to 24/7 crying and potential suicide," he said. i sighed. i hate to say it but im kinda glad his husband died. i dont wanna be some side piece. this....this actually makes me feel good. im helping someone move on with their life. while gaining two kids along the way. they were pretty shy, still hiding behind his legs and gripping his jeans but they were insanely adorable. "what orphanage did they come from?" i asked. he shook his head once again. "these....are actually biological to me and my husband," he said. i raised a brow. "what can i say? doctor chopper is a miracle," he shrugged. "well kids....i guess im your new daddy?" i said. this is gonna be a journey but....well i get the man of my dreams in the process and his kids are like 11 so this shouldn't be all that bad. really, its just a matter of them getting used to me being around. i can do this. i know i can.

Worth The Wait? (Seme Male Reader x Zoro) {One Piece}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara