Axe Hand and the Hilt Maker (Pt 2)

author's note: once again, the word count got to big so i had to split it.

reader pov

i looked at him. he looked at me. "neither of us want to be here right now in this situation but that doesn't mean we have to hate each other. we can do this the easy way, and both come out of this happy. i happen to be very good at what i do so im sure i can take care of ya. or....we can do this the hard way. all i can say about that is that just cause you are bigger than me, doesn't mean you can take me. i haven't been the king ten years cause i was weak. whats it gonna be?" i said. "aint nothing you do to me gonna make me feel good about this. look man, im sorry. i fucked up. we dont have to do whatever she was talking about. we can just talk this out like men," he stood up, revealing that he was two inches taller than i am. "so...does that mean you want the hard way? i was really hoping you wouldn't want the hard way. i enjoy making people feel good, not feeling soo much pain they wish they could bite their tongue off," i said. "we dont have to do this. just hear me out," he said. "look....im married, ten years and two kids. im gay, that means that no matter how much we talk about this, this boner wont go away. this boner will be going up your ass no matter what. im asking if you want to enjoy it or not. simple," i said. "i...i dont wanna do this. dont you think this is a bit much? i mean, there are other guys who can take care of you. you dont need me," he kept trying to get himself out of this. "you heard viola. you will die if i say i dont want you. im tired of arguing this with you. its either go gay or die. which one?" i said. im still throbbing over here. the tears started flowing. he cursed under his breath. "like i said, this doesn't have to be a bad thing. ill take care of you, you will take care of me. it will hurt at first but if you listen to me....lets just say being gay wont be so bad. ok?" i said. really i should just take him right now anyway since it is his fault im gonna be separated from my husband and kids for who knows how long but like i said, i like making people feel good.

he nodded reluctantly. "glad to hear it," i leaned up and kissed him. he resisted before relaxing and kissing back. i let my hands roam his body, tracing all the muscles. i pinched and tugged at his nipples. this guy was rock solid. i gripped his waist and pulled him against me. he was still handcuffed but i could tell he was trying his best to get into it. i felt up his back before going lower and lower. he pulled away before i could grab his ass. "i...i cant! i cant be ok with getting fucked like a bitch!!" he back away. i sighed. "if you dont get back over here, i really will treat you like my bitch," i grunted. i noticed three condoms on viola's seat. she is so thoughtful. he was trying his best to will himself towards me. "you brought this on yourself, morgan. you can be my boyfriend or my bitch. your choice," i said. he kept edging closer to me, trying not to run away. "viola!!" i called. she peaked her head in. "yes?" she said. "blindfold and lube," i said. she nodded before disappearing. i grabbed the condoms and tossed them on the bed. she returned and handed me a blindfold with a bottle of lube. i took the blindfold and put it on him. i undid his hand cuffs. "super kinky girlfriend," i said. he nodded. he gripped my neck and kissed me roughly. i held his waist, pulling him closer. he was a pretty bad kisser. must not have been laid in a while. i could tell he was resisting the urge to feel me up cause it would remind him i was a guy. it was working though. i felt him growing against me. i once again let my hands roam his body. this time he let me grab his ass. i gave it a squeeze before massaging it. it felt AMAZING. definitely making zoro work to get a bigger butt. zoro's fit perfectly in my hand but morgan's....his over flowed just a little. it was surprisingly soft too. his grunting and sloppy kissing was starting to turn me on too.

he leaned on me, making me stumble back towards the bed. he leaned on me, making me fall back on the bed. he climbed on top of me. he was pretty aggressive, putting one leg between mine and....well quite literally groping my chest. perhaps he is imagining me as a flat chested woman. i dont know. he was getting more passionate in the kiss, becoming fully hard against me. definitely been a while since he got laid. unfortunately, i cant let him take the lead on this. i gripped his waist and pulled myself on top. i started kissing on his neck, sucking on the firm skin. i took him in my hand and started stroking him. he was really resisting the urge to touch me, knowing that it will crush his fantasy. i sucked on his nipples as i stroked him firmly. i felt him clench. he gritted his teeth as he came in my hand. it was very thick confirming my earlier hypothesis. i grabbed the lube and put some in my hand before gently inserting a finger. his breathing sped up. he rolled his hips, gritting his teeth till he gasped. i felt around his spot, earning a uncomfortable grunt. i pressed on it, making him clench. "FUCK!!" he screamed, violently cumming on his own chest. i kept fingering him while stroking him, gradually adding more fingers up to three. he was sweating, gripping the sheets and his breathing was short and choppy. i pulled off my undies and put on the condom, making sure to squeeze a generous amount of lube on it. "relax and breath," i said as i pushed against him. he gripped my shoulders hard, throwing his head back and gritting his teeth as i pushed inside him. "f-f-fuck!!" he whimpered. he timed deep breaths as i started thrusting inside. i rolled his hips for him before landing a heavy thrust, hitting him square in the prostate. he clenched, gripping my arms impossibly tight. his increase in tightness made me clench. "F-F-FUCK!!" he screamed, cumming again. i gritted my teeth as i came inside the condom. i pulled out and changed the condom. i stroked him as i pushed back inside. i started thrusting again. he just held on as he started moving with the force of my thrusts, a dark blush coming over his cheeks. i kissed him as i picked up the pace, fucking him into the bed. i clenched, cumming again but i didnt stop. i made him cum one more time before i was done. i rolled off him onto my back, desperately trying to catch my breath.