chapter 32

the next day....

reader pov

i took a deep breath of the crisp morning air. i stepped off the plane into zou city. the start of it all. "soo...its safe to say all of it is over right?" i stretched. viola stepped off the plane right behind me. "tsk...for now. all of that with doffy just means everything is officially all on you. doffy and crocodile are dead. that means you are the sole king of the underworld," she said. we got into the limo. she motioned for the driver to take off. "i guess that is ok. i mean....i just inherited like 20 houses, 47 warehouses of all types of illegal shit, and like..." i had to think. he had...13 accounts? with around 6 billion in each, "...like 78 billion dollars. that's like a lot of money," i shrugged. she giggled. "dont spend it all in one place," she said. i looked at her like she was crazy. "me and my whole fucking family couldn't spend it all in several lifetimes," i said flatly. another chuckle.

we pulled into the driving lot of the house. sanji's car was gone. i guess he is out for whatever reason. "ill have all of that taken care of today. ill change the names on the deeds and transfer the money to your account immediately," she said as i got out the car. i shook my head quickly. "do you know how weird it would look if out of nowhere, i was paid 78 billion dollars from some unknown place? keep them in separate accounts and just keep a check book and card for each handy," i said. she nodded. i got out and stretched really good. i let out a deep breath. im in the clear now. no more reason to not be with zoro. we can get married right on schedule. everything will be fine. i walked up to the door and unlocked it. i walked right in. i walked through the living room. the place was a mess. like someone fought here. sofa was fucked up. stained by something. i didn't bother too look any closer. i figured someone had a falling out. i was getting giddy. i walked upstairs, letting the excitement build up.

i got to my door. i opened it up. yeah. butt naked sprawled on the bed on his stomach. looked like he had rolled up in my blankets. tsk...weird guy. i guess its fine though. i am a little bit early so im sure im not susposed to see it. i shrugged. i closed the door behind me. i yawned. i was so excited all night i couldn't sleep on the planed. i stripped to my undies. i climbed in bed. he groaned. i laid down. im....im just gonna take a short nap. no big deal. just a...short....(you fell asleep)

zoro pov

i woke up with a start. i took a deep breath of his sheets. my scent mingled with his. i turned on my back slowly. my ankles still hurt like a bitch. i laid back down. i heard groaning. i tried to suppress the yelp. i turned over. yeah. in his undies right next to me knocked out. i grinned. looked like he never left. all comfy and shit. didn't know all the shit that happened just the night before. shit. he will never know. ill take that secret with me to the grave. i wont let him feel bad for what i did. id rather deal with it. call it my punishment for letting it happen. he looked soo comfy. like he missed this bed. tsk...probably spent the whole trip in a better bed. bigger. more soft. automated sleep number or some shit. yet....he makes it seem like this was the place he wanted to be at the most. my face felt hot. he was super hard. bet he didn't know it. he just laid there facing the ceiling. his chest going up and down rhythmically. so in tune with the world around him. i caught a glimpse of the clock, 9:45 am. i sighed. it was only a half hour till my therapy appointment. takes around 15 minutes to get there. wait...SHIT!!! i shook him frantically. he groaned and swiped at my hand. i shook him harder. he snorted and woke up. he looked at me. a warm smile as he wiped his eyes. "morning, babe," he fell back asleep again. shit. i wont make it on time if he doesn't get up. another shake. he groaned. ".....i didn't...get to sleep...on the....p-" more snoring. i shook him again.

"if we dont go then ill be late and have to reschedule!" he snapped up. he wiped his eyes quickly. rolled out of bed, falling on the floor with an oomph. he quickly got dressed. he dug in the dresser for some clothes. tossed some undies, a tee, and some shorts on the bed. he climbed in. "dont have time for a sponge bath," he pulled the tee over my head. pushed me on the bed and lifted my legs. put on my undies and shorts. gotta admit....feels nice to get man handled like this. a little too nice. i was getting hard. he lifted me and i adjusted to get on his back. he started out. i rested my head on his shoulder. wow did he feel good. smell good too. i took a deep breath of his neck. he didn't even notice. he was waiting outside for a car. one finally showed up and a guy in black handed him the keys. the guy hopped in another car and pulled off. he carried me to the passenger side. helped me get in. ran over to the other side to get in himself. didn't even ask me where the place was. just took off.