chapter 27

the next day....

reader pov

i nuzzled his green hair. he started groaning. i sighed. finally have him back. thought he was gone but nope. still here. alive. wish i could say all well but...at least alive. im gonna have him get that surgery asap. get him out and about. yeah. still feels good though. him in my arms. sleeping like there isn't a care in the world. like he didn't just endure what was probably the worst time of his life. and it doesn't help that it was my fault. if i wouldn't have met crocodile. wouldn't have been with smoker really, then none of this would have happened. if i wouldn't have been with smoker, i would have never had a reason to go to france aside from the world tour in a few months. wouldn't have did the little bit of modeling, and most of all....i wouldn't have been in france to go to the party with nami to even see crocodile. who would have know that when i went to that party, i would have slept with the king of the underworld. its not something that is easy to do. not by a long shot. i just so happened to be there when he was. we happened to talk. stupid me didn't see a reason to not go to his hotel room. i ended up fucking him out of sheer pity. didn't think id ever see him again. i sighed. i wish i hadn't seen him again after that. i wish it was just a passing fling. just meaningless sex. nothing meant by it. that's what it was for me. i just like to fuck, to be honest. that's why im the horny drunk. sex is life when im drunk. one beer and someone is getting the d and after a what happened with smoker, apparently whether they want it or not. tsk...its actually kinda funny really. if i would have been so stingy and paid the full price to do the song with nami, none of this would have happened. literally none of it. i wouldn't be in this bed right now, cuddling with what is probably the sexiest man with green hair in the world. he would have been better off without me to be honest. yeah it would have been a struggle back home but im sure he would have gotten through it. if not with dance, he would have pursued something else. yeah. probably met someone else. not as loaded as me but someone else. he wouldn't be here with one blind eye, a massive cut across his chest, and messed up feet if it wasn't for me, but...im actually glad for it. i know its kinda terrible of me to say but its true. im actually happy i get him. even though i have to wait to...you know with him. its like god is forcing us to date. actually get to know each other. actually develop a connection that is deeper than me inside him. i smirked. that stuff has to wait. at least till we can go at it without needing concern for his well being. i sighed. this is gonna be tough. trying to rid ourselves of sexual thoughts and focus on our relationship. really tough. like watching everyone else eating a feast when you have been starving for the past several months. its just cruel. that's not even the worst part. i still need to get rid of crocodile. somehow. he is talking about getting married in like two months. turns out he bought the house just so we could live in it together. he already got the rings. i actually had to fight him when he tried to put it on my finger. i gotta draw him in deep then utterly destroy him. yeah. like setting an emotional trap. a 180 followed closely by another 180. all in the same day. yeah. i dont know how im going to do it but i gotta figure it out otherwise he will try to complicate my relationship with zoro. i cant have that, but first things first: get zoro taken care of. get him in the hospital ready to get the surgery. get him in and out and on the path to recovery. like today. right now. yeah.

i shook him. another groan. i tried to pull my arm from around his waist. he didn't let it go. just clutched it tighter. i buried my face in his hair. another groan. "...babe...babe...ZORO!!" he shot up and out my embrace. he winced and laid back down. a low groan from exerting himself. "..d-d-dont do that. this still hurts," he whispered. "i need to get you to he hospital so you can get the surgery," i said. i sat up and started out the bed. he grabbed my hand. i turned to him. "...kiss me," he said. i leaned down and pecked him. he grunted. another. he grunted. i kissed him. he ran a hand through my hair and pulled my head deeper. i pulled away with a pop. "i cant take a shower or bath. casts and wound cant get wet," he whispered. i glanced at the clock, 8:25 am. i got time before the meeting at 1 pm today. "...sponge bath?" i whispered seductively. he smirked. "be thorough. VERY thorough," he whispered. i grinned. i lifted him out of the bed and carried him, along with some shower stuff, to the bathroom we share. i sat him on the sink. he grinned and pulled at my shirt. "...dont want it to get wet, right?" he whispered. i pulled it off and tossed it to the side. he rubbed me as i washed around his wound. washed his face. i rinsed him off. he grinned and started taking off his pants. "i said VERY thoroughly," he pulled  em off and worked off his undies. naked zoro in the dark is VERY different from naked zoro in the bright light. he blushed a little as i checked him out. i saw him getting hard. "looks like someone is happy to see me," i teased. "...you have no idea. just...get to it," he said. i started washing him. he moaned as i worked the wash cloth on his ass. washed his groin. i rinsed him off. "there. good and squeaky clean," i teased. he pulled me into a kiss. wrapped his legs around me. gripped my neck with one hand and wrapped his other arm around my neck. i rested my hands on the sink behind him. he pulled me closer. sucked on my tongue. i pulled away with a pop. he gripped my crotch. yeah. i was super hard too. his blush darkened. "...damn it mark," he whispered. i redressed his wound and got him back dressed. he kept trying to reach into my pants but i didn't let him. he grunted in frustration. i grabbed his waist. he wrapped his arms and legs around me and i carried him to his chair in the living room. i paged a car. "itll be here in like 30 minutes. what do you wanna do in the mean time?" i asked. he smirked. "we can watch tv, together," he said. i shrugged and sat next to him on the sofa. he lifted himself out of the wheelchair and sat on my lap, right on my hard on. i clenched. he chuckled. "want me to get off?" he teased. i shook my head rapidly. i pulled his back to my chest and he leaned back on my neck. we watched tv.