chapter 17

the next day....

boa hancock pov

"you know you cant just decide something like that. parties take time to plan. you have to invite people that you know will show up. you don't leave out the country very often so you don't know very many people. AND on top of all that, you have no idea of how to get in touch with mark," i said. i went to his office this morning to try to talk some sense into him. he didn't even pay me any attention. he just continued typing on his computer. i walked around to see what he was looking at. i face palmed. he was looking at the pictures of mark in the underwear. this isn't healthy. "you don't even like him like that. just look. you don't want to get to know him as a person. you just want into his pants," i said. he shook his head. "that's not it at all. i do want to know more about him. he looked at me like i was a person. not as a model. i get ogled but billions of people around the world claiming they like me. that they want me. but no. they just want the model. they dont want the man in the picture. mark didn't look at me like that. he looked at me like i was a man. he didn't fawn over me like everyone else. besides....he is amazing in bed. it would be more accurate to say i want to see him without those accursed underwear on," he licked his lips. he was still wearing normal clothes so he was serious. whatever thing he has for mark is really bad. "do we have any filters?" he asked. i shook my head. "what kind of filter?" i asked out of curiosity. "the kind that removes the underwear," he said simply. i face palmed. "do you have any of this crazy idea worked out? did you chose the venue? schedule the catering and entertainment? do you even have some people in mind that you could invite?" it was really pissing me off that he is this one tracked minded. he shooed me out. "you take care of all of that. just tell me when we leave for the city," he said. i sighed. i walked away. "close the door on your way out!!! and don't let anyone disturb me!!" he called. i closed the door and hung up the do not disturb sign. i had to think. who could i call? oh yeah!! i headed back to my office and phoned nami.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

(rummaging)...hello?

its boa. i need a massive favor

sure....just....(rummaging)...um...gimme a minute

a few minutes later

...ok. im done. im sorry about that. i was just putting up some stuff for the new store. what's up?

*sigh* like i said. i need a huge favor. doffy has this thing for mark

tsk...doesn't everyone?

yeah i guess. he wants me to schedule a party in zou city

why a party?

he thinks that this party will give him the opportunity to get with mark

(laughing)...girl! ive been barking up that tree ever since i met the guy. if he wants you then he will talk to you. if he doesn't then its like you don't even exist. its frustrating as fuck

doffy seems to think otherwise.

what brought this on?

remember that party doffy had at his house?

yeah. i really am sorry i couldn't make it to rescue you from boredom

its fine. anyway, i had went back to doffy's house with some forms for him to sign. why did i find mark in his bed with an arm around his waist?

was there alcohol?

yeah of course

that's why. mark is a lightweight. so much so that he will get drunk just smelling a beer. also....he is kinda the horny drunk