chapter 12

zoro pov

"is it time?" i asked. luffy nodded. "what are you gonna do about your truck?" he asked. "i....i don't really know. i cant take it with me and i don't have anyone to leave it with," i said. "just junk it for a little cash," said ussop. i sighed. it looks like i don't really have a choice. im kinda gonna miss it. it was a raggedy piece of shit but it was mine. it got me and ace where we needed to go. "go ahead and go to the junk yard. meet us back at the studio," said ussop. i nodded. that will be just fine since the  junk yard is like two blocks from sanji's studio. "on...on second thought. i better come with you. some how you can still manage to get lost going two blocks," there were nods of agreement. i don't know why they always say i get lost. its not my fault the universe keeps putting walls in the way of me going places. me and ussop got in my truck and took off.

"i can give ya about 800 for it. its in good condition but requires much work and is near the end of its life. that is about all i can do for ya," i nodded and took  the money from his hand. a firm hand shake and we were out the door.

we got to the studio around 2:30 pm. everyone else was waiting with the two rentals. we got a big truck and a nice car for everyone to fit in. the truck had our luggage, luffy and law in it. the car had robin in it. me and ussop got in the car. "did anyone get in touch with sanji?" asked ussop. robin had rolled  down the window to speak with those in the truck. "yeah. he said that the house was ready to go," said luffy. "did anyone tell him that we are coming?" i asked. law nodded. "he said that its fine for us to come. the house is ready to move into," said luffy. i nodded. we stopped by a store for groceries and filled the tanks up. we were on our way.

later on that night...

"umm...did anyone think to get the address of the new house?" asked robin. we were driving around for a long while in the city. "hold on," luffy said. we traded passengers in the car so everyone got a chance to sleep. luffy typed on his phone. it was around midnight and i was getting sleepy. "its at 3232 Alabasta rd. its huge you cant miss it," said luffy. we headed there.

he wasn't lying when he said it was huge. it was fucking massive. it was like they took a huge airport hanger and converted it to one huge house. it had little wings. one of the wings had a huge hole with a fence around it. looked like a pool was still under construction. "and where are the keys?" asked robin. "un...under the welcome mat," luffy was staring in awe at the new house. we grabbed our suitcases and headed up to the door. luffy grabbed the key and unlocked the door. he opened it. everyone's jaws dropped. the first thing we saw was the huge living room that shared the space with the kitchen. the kitchen had all sorts of shiny new equipment and there was a door in the back, telling us there was more to the kitchen. there were huge plush sofas that luffy ran and jumped on. the sofa almost swallowed him whole. massive screen TV's in the living room with every gaming system available. i suddenly felt the urge to drop everything and play them. if only i wasn't so tired. "lets all head up and claim our rooms," said robin as she made her way up the huge staircase. we followed her to a long hallway of rooms. it ended in a massive set of doors. "that must be the master bedroom," said robin. luffy grabbed law's hand and pulled him towards the doors. law stopped him. "we cant. we both know that will be mark's bedroom when he gets back from his trip," everyone nodded. i walked over and went into the room next to his. yeah. this one room was the size of my entire apartment back home. literally. i tossed my suitcase in a corner and laid on the bed. slightly more dense than the sofa. perfect. the room was decorated with white and black curtains. soft white carpet. a huge black wood dresser with a mirror at the top. wow. just wow. its like living in the hotel 24/7. i sat up. i need a shower. i dug through my suitcase for some clothes. i grabbed them and went out the room. i walked down the hall to find it. everyone came out their rooms with shower stuff too. "does anyone know where the bathrooms are?" i asked. they shook their heads. luffy came running from around the corner opposite where we were. "i found them!!" he ran back. we followed him.