Chapter 18

"Lock her in her room. Don't let her come out till the wedding." My mother told the guards. A guard grabbed me by my wrists and yanked me to my room. As I sat in my room I heard my maids talking in whispers. 

"What are you guys whispering about?" I get up from my bed and walk over to them.

"We were just talking about how your wedding is tomorrow. The queen moved it up when you got back." My maid with the light blond hair and sharp blue eyes said. 

"What! Everyone out. I need time alone." I scream. My maids quickly left me alone in my room. I walk slowly over to my closet and pull open the door. I walk into the room. Dresses of all different colors were hung up on the walls. Shoes and accessories were displayed on shelves in the middle of the room. I walk to the back of the room and see a beautiful white dress hanging up carefully there.

 I walk to the back of the room and see a beautiful white dress hanging up carefully there

(Serena's Wedding Dress)

It was stunning. It was very simple. No bling at all on it. Mother wanted me to be covered in diamonds but I quickly shut her down on that. She wanted the dress nothing like this.  I wanted it basic; she wanted it over the top. I wanted there to be no train in the back but Mother maid there be a five foot train. 

I stared at the dress before walking to the middle of the room and finding the perfect pair of high heels.

(Serena's High Heels)

They were covered in jewels. My mother got them when she visited Kanto Kingdom. They were only three inches high, but I don't want them any higher. I slipped off my boots and slipped the heels on. They fit perfectly. I looked down at my feet. I stared in awe at the shoes. I knew that these are the ones I will wear even though no one will see them. 

I continue to look around the room. I look at all the heels and peruses I own. As I walk the heels don't cause any pain like other heels. I knew that these heels will be perfect for dancing and walking down the aisle in. I carefully took them off and set them back where I found them. I grabbed a nightgown and got changed for bed. I walked over to bed to see my pokemon already asleep. I layed down and moved my body around them. I fall into a well needed sleep.

THe next morning I woke up because my maids were making too much noise. They had my wedding dress on a manikin and were bring pairs of shoes up next to it. Even my pokemon were helping. "Guys stop trying to match shoes with my dress. I already have a pair of shoes." Right when I say that I see Braixen coming out with the pair of heels in her hands. "Braixen put those back. I don't want anything happening to those." Braixen carefully walks back into the closet. 

"Oh, Princess those shoes would look beautiful with that dress, but right now we have to get you ready or Queen is going to kill us." Mary said pushing me into the bathroom. Mary rushes over to the bathtub and starts to fill it up with water. "Lavender or rose?" Mary asked.

"Do we have any sweetpea left?" I go over there to look at all the scents.

"You are lucky Princess. There is only one left." Mary grabs the scent and put it into the bath. The water turned a hint of pink from the scent. The water soon raised to where the bathtub was full. I slipped out of my night gown and slipped into the bath. 

"Mary can you please get my pokemon ready while I take my bath?"

"Yes Princess." Mary leaves the room; leaving me in peace and quiet. I take this time to think about Ash. I know my pokemon would rather be with Ash's pokemon. I know all about it. My pokemon would stay up late talking to them. I caught them many times sneaking out to see them. I laughed at this thought. I remember when Braixen tried to make Greninja a cake. She destroyed the whole kitchen. Mother was so mad at her that she had to spend a week in the kitchen cleaning and helping out. Greninja also helped out. He felt so bad that Braixen go punished because she was trying to do something for him he went and worked with her.

Braixen wasn't the only one in love. Sylveon loved Pikachu. She always picked flowers for him. I even caught her once performing for him. Sylveon heard about Braixen's punishment and was careful with Pikachu. She would always sneak food out of the kitchen and set up picnics for her and Pikachu. It was so cute. 

Pancham was also messing up. He would always get in fights with Calem's pokemon. Calem's pokemon would always try to flirt with mine. They would always fail. Braixen one time burnt Absol. Absol kept telling her pick-up lines and Braixen just got so annoyed. Mother wasn't so happy about that. I heard a little knock at the door.

"Come in." I quickly say. Mary rushes into the room.

"Queen wants you ready in two hours." She grabs my rope and throws it at me as I step out of the bath.

"Well that leaves no time, so let's hurry up." I put on the rope and walk out to see my pokemon all ready. Mary pulls me over to a chair in front of a mirror. She plugs in a blow dries and starts to dry my hair up. 

After half an hour my hair was done. It was the same way I always had it, but Mary just added more curls to it. My other two maids did my make-up. It took about an hour for them just to do the normal make-up. That only left us half an hour to get me dressed. Mary helped me into the dress. Another maid help me get my shoes on and the other helped my pokemon get down carefully. Two guards picked up my train and walked down to where the venu is. I was scared as hell when I got down there.

Right when I got there Here Comes the Bride started to play. My mother grabbed my arm and lead me down the aisle. I saw all the royal families sitting in the room watching me walk. Calem stood with his two pokemon on a small stage. I looked behind me to see if my pokemon were following. Right there they were, but they weren't walking. They were dancing which caused everyone to start laughing. 

I reached Calem and he took my hand away from my mother. I stood there right in front of the man that beat me. I still remember that night. As I stood there I started to tune out. 

It wasn't till I heard an explosion that I came back to reality. I looked over at the room where he stood. He was there with his Greninja. His Greninja was in a different form though. It was just like in the forest. This time Greninja didn't have water around it. My face instantly lit up.

"I reject this wedding." His voice boomed in the room. Everyone just looked at him in awe.