Chapter 5

The carriage ride back to the castle was very awkward. Calem stepped glaring at Ash every time he tried to talk to me. Also I was scared of what Calem was going to do. My guards were there the whole time but still this guy is like power hungry. When we pulled into the driveway to the castle they both looked out the window in shock.

"Guard, where did my mother want me to meet her when I got home." I asked not looking at the guard but looking out my own window.

"She wanted to talk to you in her office." The guard replied.

"Thank you." We pulled up right in front of the castle and a butler come out and help us all out.

"Miss your mom is waiting for you and young men I will show you to your guys room." The butler informed.

"Thank you for everything but I have to go see my mother." I wave as I walk into the other detection and Ash and Calem. I walked through halls after halls and finally reached my mother's office. I knock on the door and I hear a small come in.

"Mother you wanted to talk to me." I say and do a quick bow.

"Well you said you wanted to talk about what happened at the battle."

"Mother I wanted to talk about that, but now I don't really want to talk about it."

"Oh I thought I was going to have to have to explain to you why i did this and you would yell at me but I guess not. Well who is the one that won."

"That's the thing. I brought both the winner and runner up back."

"Oh is the runner up the one you want to marry." My mother is just like a normal mother when it comes to boys.

"No he was a good guy and I wanted to give him a fighting chance but I think I might fall for the winner." I said blushing. 

"You must really like the winner because you are blushing really bad honey." This caused me to blush more.

"Ok mother I am going to leave now before I turn red. Bye."

"Bye." I turned around and walk out of my mother's office. Her office was on the other side of the castle then my room so I had like a 15 minute walk. I hated walking through my castle alone so I always walk with my pokemon by my side. Sylveon would always rap one of her ribbons on my arm and Braixen would hold my hand while Pancham would dance around the halls. We would always laugh and have fun but today something was different.

"Bra xen raix braixen?" Braixen knew I wasn't feeling like myself today.

"Ok I know you guys know something is up but I can't tell you here we have to go somewhere where no one will hear us." I felt bad that they are trying to cheer me up but I didn't want to be cheered up. 

"Sly eon veon slyve." 

"Perfect Syveon. My parlor is right around the corner from here and we all know no one is allowed in there but us. Let's go." We all ran to the parlor only to come across a billion guards at the door. "What is going on here? I thought I told you guys I don't want more then two guards at this door. This were I go to get away from everyone so why are you guys all hear." I scream.

"Princess we came to make sure you are safe. We didn't know what happened at the village but before you got back some guards told us you looked not yourself. They said something might of happened in the village so we all came to see who we have to beat up for you." With the guards all worried about me made me put on a big smile. I think I even blushed a little.

"Thank you all of you. You guys are really like brothers to me." I say bringing them all into a big hug. "Ok now I would like to relax and work with my pokemon please."

"Yes Princess." All the guards say at once. I slowly make my way through all of them and walk into my parlor. I see a corner of treats and a wonderful place to play dress-up. I saw a stage where I can practice my performances. There was a small door that led the a small kitchen. All around the room are lounge areas. I love this place so much because it was the place that was made for me. This room was more like me then my own bedroom.

"Ok guys let's go sit by the widow and I will tell you what happened at the village when you guys were in your pokeballs." All of them nodded and followed me to the window seat. "Ok so when I was walking so I could find us a place to eat I came across an alleyway." I tell how Calem pinned me against the wall and how he made me let him go back to the castle with us. Pancham wanted to go kill the guy while the other two wanted to comfort me and just stay with me.

"Now you guys can't do anything about this. You guys all know I will never chooses a guy like that but if he gets to my mother then she is going to make me marry him so if that happens we will need some dirt on him. Pancham if he if a total jerk to me and forces me to do stuff then you can kill him."

"Panch!" Pancham screamed. 

"Come on guys it is almost dinner we better get going." We ran out the parlor and all the way to the dining room. All the guards were laughing at me and my pokemon running to the dining room. As we ran Pancham cheated and used stone edge to keep the three of us girls back. "HEy no fair. Sylveon use swift to cut down the stones." The stars flew through the stones and the hallway turned back to normal. "I will get you Pancham." I yell. We ran and ran all the way till we see Pancham dancing on the table.

"Panch cham panam. PANCHAM!" He kept bragging he won over and over again.

"Hey you cheated you don't get a second pokepuff you little brat." I say. Pancham sat down and pouted. "Don't be a baby. It's your fault you know the rules and you always break them."

"Panch cham pan am pancham." Pancham said with all the anger he got.

"Well dinner is about to start so get off the table an in your seat because we have guests and you know Mother hates when we aren't polite to our guests."

"Pan am panch." he kept yelling.

"I know you might not like the guests but you have to be polite. We are royalty." I try to convince him but he won't listen to me. 

"What guest doesn't he like. I thought I was the one you guys would like." I turn around to Ash staring at me and Pancham. 

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there. No Pancham hates the other one but he has to act like he likes our guests." I am the last part or what I say at Pancham.

"Panch pa panam." Pancham yells.

"I will let you have a second pokepuff like the others if you just go sit down and be a gentleman." I yell. Pancham got up and started to dance around again. "Oh my gosh stop being a little brat!" I scream.

"Serena stop yelling I could hear you down the hall." My mother told me off.

"Sorry Mother." I slowly walked over to my seat next to my pokemon. Ash was laughing to himself while trying to get all his pokemon in order. I looked over to see Braixen and Sylveon staring and his Greninja and Pikachu. I let out a little chuckle and Ash looked up at me. I quickly turn away to hide my blush. Calem walked in with his Meowstic and Absol behind him. He looked up at me and smirked. From that I knew this dinner was going to be the worst one ever.