Chapter 6

The dinner was really hell. Calem was sweet talking my mom all the time. Pancham got in many fights with Calem's pokemon. Also Calem's pokemon wouldn't stop flirting with my pokemon so Ash's pokemon got in a fight with them. The whole thing ended up into a food fight and my mother started yelling at all the pokemon making them all bummed out. All the buttlers came and took the pokemon away to wash them and now we are sitting in a parlor on the first floor just talking.

"Mother I am sorry once again for my pokemon actions. Pancham shouldn't of been so rude and Sylveon and Braixen should have been more lady like." I apologize for the hundredth time.

"You are right. Your pokemon were nothing like they should of been. The other pokemon I was ok with if they acted up but yours there was no excuse for. I told you to make sure that they are well trained. Next time I will put you and your pokemon back into training and that time you will be sent to the school." My mother said in her queen voice.

"Mother please don't. I promise that my pokemon will do better. They are just not use to being around so many pokemon at one time." I pleaded.

"I already told you what I think so you better go and talk to those young boys over there instead of me." I nodded and stood up and made my way over to where the boys were.

"Hello." I say as approach them.

"Hello Princess." Calem says quickly while getting up and bowing.

"Hey." Ash said.

"I am so sorry about how my pokemon acted." I really wanted to make sure that they didn't think their pokemon were the ones that did wrong.

"It was my pokemon's fault they shouldn't have started the food fight." Ash apologized. I laughed at his comment. 

"That was the worst and best dinner we have had here. The last time food was throw was when Pancham and I got in a fight and threw his roll right into my mother's soup. The soup went all over her dress that was an off white." Both Ash and I both start laughing our heads off when Calem let out a little laugh.

"Serena may I talk to you out in the hall please." Calem interrupted our laughing.

"Of course. Ash we will be back soon." I went and walked up to my mom. "Mother Calem and I are going for a little walk."

"Ok honey but be in your rooms before curfew." My mother said not looking at us.

"Yes Mother." We walked out the room and Calem quickly grabbed onto my arm and pulled me all the way to his room. "Please let me go this really hurts." I whinned.

"Not until we get where I want to go." His grip tightens on my arm making me yelp in pain.

"Where are you taking me?" I cry. He pulls me in front of a room and shoves me in it. The only light is from the doorway. I don't know where I am cause I can't see a thing. Calem slowly shuts the door leaving the room pitch black. "What are you going to do to me?" I start to ball my eyes out.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!" He yelled making me flinch. I heard so shuffling before the room glowed white. I looked around to see we were in his room where he is staying. "I thought I told you Princess that you are mine." 

"I was never yours." I spit out.

"Wrong." He brought his hand up and slapped me right across my check. "You are mine and will always be. I don't want you talking to Ash ever again." His make a fist with his hand and punched me right in the stomach making me ball up from the pain. "You follow my orders. When I say we kiss you kiss me. But if you are a bad girl I will treat you like one."

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I scream. Calem quickly puts his hand over my mouth.

"Do not scream or else." With that he kicked me in the stomach..

"Please let me go. Please." I begged. 

"Fine you can leave but you will meet me back here tomorrow night." I quickly nodded and head out the door. I looked around to see  if anyone was around and I see a maid coming down the hall. I didn't want anyone to see me like this so I quickly went into the first door I saw. As I opened the door I saw a room that looked like Calem's room but this one didn't have his stuff all over. I looked over at the bed to see a sleeping Pikachu. Shoot I am in Ash's room.

"Pikachu where did you." Ash came out of the bathroom in his pajamas and saw me standing by the door. "Serena what happened to you?" His face turned from tired to worried in a blink of an eye.

"It's nothing." I try to play it off.

"Nothing! You have a hand print on your check!" He screamed.

"Shh. I don't want anyone to hear us. I am suppose to be in my room right now." I whisper.

"Can you at least tell me what happened." He asked.

"I am sorry but I can't. If I told you something worse would happen to so can we please leave it and try to get me back to my room without getting caught."

"Alright but someday you will tell me what happened."

"I will but right now it is not safe. Well I should get to my room. Bye."

"Bye." I quickly left the room and took my heels off so I could run and not make a noise. As I ran I felt tears rolling down my face. As I reached my door I quickly opened and closed it behind to see my pokemon waiting for me. 

"Hey guys."

"Panch." Pancham said while pointing to my face.

"This." I said pointing to my check. "This is nothing really."

"Pan cha panch." 

"Pancham leave it alone. Anyways the way you acted tonight was out of control. All of you. My mother said if we don't start acting better we will all be shipped out to training and I don't have time for that." I scolded.

"Sly." "Braix." "Pan." All my pokemon apologized. 

"It's alright guys but we need to act better. Also tomorrow we are going to need a plan to get Mother to hate Calem. So let's get some rests and go to bed." I quickly went to my bathroom and changed into my pajamas.